Iron Man

Wonder Woman

Vision

Lord Slug.

No Caption Provided

Rules

both teams get 1 week of prep

morals are off

both teams are composite except no phoenix force Namor or phoenix armor for Ironman either

battle will take place on a abandoned earth.

plz no comments till after debate over and voting called.

@seastone98: it's here

#2 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (41639 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by vsw (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#6 Posted by Toratorn (4180 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

#7 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@seastone98: your Atlantean Soldiers yes but I mean just soldiers no special Atlantean just support of Atlantean Soldiers.

#9 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: ah ok just wanted 2 be clear also will u be using support?

#10 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: u intimidate me sir lol, dis is my first cav could u start 2 y'know show me da ropes 🙏🙏

#13 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98: don't be intermediate its been years since i debated but i go first i post tonight when i get off.

#14 Posted by cdiddyman911 (5390 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, T4V. I'm really curious to see how Lord Slug performs here.

#15 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: ok good if I come home early enough i can reas thru ur post thoroughly & formulate a good response in a few days (i dont want 2 rush since ur a season cav debater)

#16 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98: I will try and I said it been years since I debated on the vine my post be up shortly

#17 Edited by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98: Lets begin and so this won't be incredibly long winded I do a small and I do mean small intro and dive right into prep

Introductions:

Loki

The evil falster brother of Thor, better known as the god of mischief

No Caption Provided

Lord Slug

A evil Super Namekian who seeks World Domination.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman

The Amazons best warrior, and the greatest hero on the Justice League.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man

Do I really need an introduction for the smartest man in Marvel Comics

No Caption Provided

Vision

Artificial Intelligence created by Ultron. But turned out to be one of earths mightiest heroes.

No Caption Provided

Prep

With 1 week of Prep Loki will have my entire team on Asgard coming up with plans and strategy to take your team down. Loki will start by spying on your team and I know your thinking someone on your team would notice him right but not so. Loki can spy on the opposing from Asgard like he has done plenty of times to Thor.

No Caption Provided

And others as well like Absorbing Man for instance.

No Caption Provided

Loki will do this off and on for four days to get a clear picture of what your team is doing & what their plan of attack so he can adjust his own plans to achieve his team the victory. As I said he will do this for four days then will make plans with his team for the remaining three.

Based off the info Loki will share with his team, each member on loki team will go after a member of the opposing team.

Given that they already know each other Wonder Woman will go for Captain Marvel and even though he may be stronger by a small margin not enough to make a difference but he is she will overwhelm him with her combat skill and weaponry which includes magically indestructible bracelets, Lasso of Truth, sword, and shield bestowed upon her from various Gods of Olympus. Billy just a dumb kid who got powers she is a Godess who been trained since she was a kid who do you think wins huh strength isn't everything.

Next I have Vision who will use his versatility to overthrow Namor and take him down for good and it won't even be that hard.

Iron Man with his gear and knowledge will take down Hercules. Hercules might be the son of zeus but Tony is the smartest man in Marvel comics and has a suit and a plan for just about everything but the armor he will start off with his Extremis Armor.

Lord Slug with his speed,strength and raw power will over thrown and kill the Atlantean king .

And finally Loki will take down Beta Ray Bill with known history, power and versatility added the mind games Beta will be dead before he even realizes. Loki will also be lending a hand to his team you see what I mean as the battle continues. Also to make matters worse Loki will do two things 1st he going to have his team wearing Asgardian Armor to give them extra durability and he will also be bringing the Norn Stones which amplifies my team by 1000 percent, so if you thought my team was tough before now it's double.

Norn Stones.

No Caption Provided

That's it for now will add a lot more as continues but as of now it's your turn @seastone98:

#18 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: i cant properly post scans but i can tell u dat my plan involves misdirection & telepathy 😈😈

#20 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: i cant post scans but I can tell u my plan 2 counteract urs is dat ok?

#22 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: i'll try i might be able 2 use desk top 2 help me out but dats about it so expect a response dis week ok i just switch shifts at work 😉👍😎

#24 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@oceanmaster21: ok my team as u kno consistence of hercules AKA da demi god of strength & valor namor the powerful submariner aquaman king of da 7 seas beta ray bill 1 of da most worthy man in da universe & captain marvel earths mightiest mortal my team will be lead by aquaman a highly skilled warrior wit great tacticians skills even batman recognize since ur team is led by loki a NOTORIOUS. tricksters dat is well known throughout his universe & da dc 1 as well arthur will decided dat speaking of his plans out loud will be easy prey he will deiced 2 use his telepathic power's 2 communicate wit his team while simultaneously verbally speaking a false 1 dat like all good lies have a hint of truth behind dem (how will aquaman kno he is being watched u ask?) well he wont but he is a king of an advance island & knows a thing or 2 about spies his false plan will involve atlanean bombs dat r semi organic so iron man might have a tuffer time hacking dem my real plan well i'll save dat 4 my next post btw da last 2 scans is of Arthur's telepathic bonds wit his teammates (which in dis case is hercules cap marvel beta ray bill & namor) da last 1 is da atlantean bombs dat can destroy cities (hopefully i did good lol 👍😊

#27 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: well i was going 2 reveal my teams actual plan on my next post after urs

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (16216 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes me want to look for a Nappa and Raditz vs Aquaman and Namor thread

#30 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98: sounds like that part of your prep if so go ahead and post if if you want me to post then i will

#31 Posted by Chimeroid (8117 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98: I love you man, but damn, my eyes bleed from your posts :)

#32 Edited by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@chimeroid: luv u 2 whats wrong wit my post did my scans not show? Maybe u can give me a few points dis is my first cav btw

#33 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@oceanmaster21: my team as u kno will misdirection 2 falsify a plan using atlantean bombs while da true plan will be communicated thru telepathy my teams real plan is 2 use a combination of namor's hydrokinesis & aquamans earthquake abilities (dat he gets from his trident) in ordered 2 teraform da battle ground 2 da advantage of my atlantean soldiers & sea monsters while beta ray bill will use his weather control 2 create continuous rain 4 my teams aquatic squad & as a by product of having dark skies will cause vision 2 leave da battle field in order 2 recharge his solar battery but of course my team will not allow dis & shoot lighting in ordered 2 stop him (above some scans ive shown 2 demonstrate what my real plan might look like) 😉👍 ok ur turn

#35 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98Interesting post

So your plan is to use Earthquakes, Hydrokinesis, create dark skies, shoot lighting, as well as bombs, Atlantean army, sea monsters. Interesting plan except none of that will work.

First dark skis has no effect on vision solar radiation he not a Kryptonian.

2 you think my team going to just stand there and let your attacks happen nope.

My Plan Continues.

Ok As I stated Wonder Woman will take down captain marvel. And l know your going to he stronger and faster But Wonder Woman no slouch.

I will give a few examples of her strength.

1 holding a force that makes the planet shake.

No Caption Provided

2 pulls martian out of a blackwhole

No Caption Provided

3 overpowers Hercules who is as strong as Captain Marvel so

No Caption Provided

I know you believe she also can't handle his punishment ,hmm not so.

Remember she deals with Ares on a normal bases who imo is more versatile then cap marvel. Even took hits from Doomsday and got up to continue fighting.

No Caption Provided

Even give superman problems. So I ask is cap really a problem.

No Caption Provided

Next I said Vision will take down Namor, I have yet to see how Namor can handle Vision phasing through his body and killing him. He phased through him once and it knocked namor out and vision had morals in that. This is a morals off match so what you think goin to happen. Come back at me once you can show me Namor taking this and surviving.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman will die at the hands of lord Slug. Aquaman got his hand cut off by Black Manta a mere human.

No Caption Provided

Now what he going to do against Lord slug who has energy attacks, just as strong as he is, quicker and can grow his size enhancing his strength. Making him an impossible opponent for Aquaman to over come.

Loading Video...

Lets not forget Iron man has his Extremis Armor which has allowed him to match Doom, Sentry both who are on Hercules level or even higher.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

comes close to killing graviton with his unibeam and keep in mind Graviton is usally a team buster mainly the Avengers but didn't stop Tony. All will be very troublesome for Hercules.

No Caption Provided

You talk about Beta ray bill lighting well loki has energy blast that he has not only used against thor but against the entire thor corps including beta ray bill. As you can see he took BRB out like he was nothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Loki will quickly dispense of beta ray bill, then will aid his team by creating copies of himself to go aid his teammates, and his copies were strong enough to hurt Surtur, so don't see your team being a problem.

No Caption Provided

And will even create shields to aid him and his teammates helping them not take damage. Giving them an easier way to win.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

While the copies are distracting the others, The real Loki will be invisible and will be aiding his team with transmutations. First he will aid wonder woman by turning captain marvel to snow like he did his grandfather Bor.

No Caption Provided

Now Captain Marvel out of the way, Loki will BFR Hercules another world. proof of this you say sure mate.

No Caption Provided

During This Time Wonder Woman will use her sword to aid Lord Slug in taking down Aquaman. Aquaman is strong but I don't think he can take a Super Namek and Warrior Princess. Vision will quickly take out Namor.

My team wins due to versatility and skill. And before I forget yes you did bring Atlantean Army and sea monsters my team could do the same.

1 Wonder Woman has Amazons

2 Lord Slug has Henchmen

3 Iron Man has Iron Suit armors at his disposal

4 Loki has Asgardian soldiers as well as frost giants

And incase you think Aquaman tp will work on my team Loki has tp to he gotten in the mind of odin and not even Aquaman that strong of a telepath.

No Caption Provided

#39 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: ok I'll post in a few days ok ur counters were good but i think i might have answer 2 dem

#41 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98: yea and i have answers for your answers. Guess in our next debate you use ocean master

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#42 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (19119 posts) - - Show Bio

... Pls. work on your formatting, guys.

#43 Posted by omnipotence88 (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#44 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: for future apologies i should have stated earlier, my pc very old so it literally shutdowns every 10 min, so when posting i have to put what can and how can before it cuts off and deletes everything.

#45 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@oceanmaster21: beta ray bill can use storm breaker 2 absorb various energy so i wonder how well vision phasing abilities will work wen his battery is drain? & while da fights u showed wit tony r impressive how does he truly stack up against hercules who has temporarily lifted da heavens or staggered galactus 2wice hmmmm? Not very will i can tell u dat good sir!!! (Dat it 4 now)

#47 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98: I get to it before week over been involved with family, and I a uncle so that's pretty cool

#49 Posted by seastone98 (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: no problem bro take as long as u need i wish u & ur family well my friend 😎👍👍

#50 Posted by oceanmaster21 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98: Thanks well I back now. So yes Hercules has great lifting feats I give him that lifting the heavens is good but strength isn't everything. Yes Beta can use stormbreaker but he not absorbing vision power vision doesn't run on batteries. I could provide more scans and such but I seen no counters really against my team so recap.

1 for prep Loki will spy on opposing team from Asgard, then make plans with his team for remaining prep time.

2 Wonder Woman will beat cap with speed, skill, and better fighter

3 Vison versatility will over throw Namor

4 Iron Man takes down Hercules

5 Loki takes Beta

6 Slug beats Aquaman

7 Loki has the norn stones which amps our team by 1000 percent. Really you can't win

In Conclusion.

my team wins due to versatility and skill.

I apologize to the viewers since I haven't debated in couple years I forgot the posting format my apologies.

@seastone98: I am ready for votes wbu