#251 Posted by LawCol (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Comic Superman would have been written to win that encounter without needing to kill. I'd also include the beat down he handed the JL (most of whom were strangers) when he woke up. Plus the man handling of Steppenwolfe (which to me showed he could have easily subdued the guy) and subsequent non-interference when the JL decided to kill the villain.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#252 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

@lawcol said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Comic Superman would have been written to win that encounter without needing to kill. I'd also include the beat down he handed the JL (most of whom were strangers) when he woke up. Plus the man handling of Steppenwolfe (which to me showed he could have easily subdued the guy) and subsequent non-interference when the JL decided to kill the villain.

And letting Steppenwolfe get eaten is supposedly superman being more hopeful and less gritty. Though I don't think he died he did get boom tubed back up alive.

#253 Posted by LawCol (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Imprisoning Steppenwolfe is more hopeful. But just like his Zod kill, the DCEU Superman isn't given the same story options as his comic version, because they want him to be "darker".

#254 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

@lawcol said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Imprisoning Steppenwolfe is more hopeful. But just like his Zod kill, the DCEU Superman isn't given the same story options as his comic version, because they want him to be "darker".

Eh he's getting better. His suit actually has colour in it now and he's talking more supermany in JL. Plus he had some light hearted moments in it. Also Henry Cavill is good casting I'd like to seem him as supes for a while.

#255 Posted by LawCol (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I agree he's getting better (which to me is the pre-jeans Superman in the comics I grew up on). That final JL scene with Flash gave me goosebumps and I really hope they capitalize on Supes as the moral center of the League. Which he can't do if he's brooding too much. Let Batman have the brooding darkness and Superman the shining light. It's what makes their bromance one of my favorites. Add in WW's movie success thus far (which can support the trinity idea much better than her comic sales) and I think DCEU can make some awesome films that are very different from the MCU but just as enjoyable and universal.

But yeah, back to the main topic, I still can't see Team Two being able to answer against DCEU Superman.

#256 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

@lawcol said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I agree he's getting better (which to me is the pre-jeans Superman in the comics I grew up on). That final JL scene with Flash gave me goosebumps and I really hope they capitalize on Supes as the moral center of the League. Which he can't do if he's brooding too much. Let Batman have the brooding darkness and Superman the shining light. It's what makes their bromance one of my favorites. Add in WW's movie success thus far (which can support the trinity idea much better than her comic sales) and I think DCEU can make some awesome films that are very different from the MCU but just as enjoyable and universal.

But yeah, back to the main topic, I still can't see Team Two being able to answer against DCEU Superman.

He also used freeze breath which was great. I think now batman is there and Snyder doesn't have supes there's more chance for a better take on him. Trinity is always fun I wonder if we'll have the Bruce and Diana relationship.

Yes back on topic. Same as the comics. DC speed kills.

#257 Posted by LawCol (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Yeah I would like the Bruce and Diana relationship. Hoping for the chemistry in JL to become more romantic in their next film together.

Just make sure not to have the Clark and Diana relationship which would only worked for me when they were both younger or were stuck in Asgard for centuries (pretty sure it was Asgard during Ragnarok in that story).

#258 Edited by arqe (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer said:

@diydeath: @arqe:

How is Flash faster than QS? None of his feats in all his appearances show his superiority in speed compared to QS in his appearances.

Flash cant stop time at all. The scene in the sewer shows that flash almost froze time of free falling Diana, a Parademon and Steppenwolf while the fight scene between him and Supes only shows that he almost froze thrown Diana, Arthur and Cyborg which we dont know how fast that is, but for the record not impressive for both feats.

QS is faster than Supes by comparisons. Thor reacting to QS is a feat for thor, not an anti-feat for QS. Thor blocked lasers and evaded a gunshot and a laser while maneuvering mid-air.

QS destroyed a bunch Ultron Sentries which are pretty durable. And QS is the better fighter and more enduring.

Avengers vs JL = Avengers

GotG vs SS = GotG with Yondu killing everyone in seconds.

First of all the "sewer" which is not even a sewer but nvm, is not showing a free falling Diana. Diana dived down after her sword, there is a big difference. QS fastest scene contains everything around him moving in just very slow phase but still moving. Combat speed is lower than travel speed.

But when Superman tries to catch Flash swinging punches around etc. everything was literally frozen. Which is combat speed that is lower than travel speed.

Superman and Flash both dumps on QS. You could ignore the facts and screenings all you want but that is what happened on screen.

Your own interpretations of scenes doesn't matter at all.

#259 Posted by thanosii (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is basically Superman vs Avengers and Gotg since Thirs opening attack can one shot everyone bar Clark and a Diana who gets stomped by War machine or Falcon

#260 Posted by diydeath (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer: Flash was going waaaay faster when he fought Superman. There's also a deleted scene where Barry liquefied glass by poking it in super speed.

#261 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath said:

@madballer: Flash was going waaaay faster when he fought Superman. There's also a deleted scene where Barry liquefied glass by poking it in super speed.

Don't bother with him. On another thread he was saying marvel lasers were amazingly fast so I worked out the speed of them, highballing them by quite a lot to show I wasn't tweaking the numbers, and found they travel at about 1/3 the speed of sound whilst highballing. He then said that maths is wrong, Hawkeye is enhanced and the flash is slow because he got tagged whilst standing.

#262 Posted by diydeath (1238 posts) - - Show Bio
#263 Posted by Madballer (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

U kept saying flash is faster but u never mentioned which feat and never showed any of them.

Flash moved slower when he touched WW's sword but his timer perception didnt, where diana can move her fingers to grip her sword. His fastest speed in that scene was running at normal speed when he slowed down the time.

QS got no supersonic feats like perceiving a bullet moving slower than himself and ran as fast as a bullet?? Or the director of the film that stated QS is as fast as a bullet?? Stop f*cking lowballing!

And now u're lowballing the Ultron Sentries. One of them crashed into a freaking building and only stopped after reaching the center of it, crashed into the Helicarrier and tanked shots from Agent Hill until Nick Fury stopped it by stabbing the head and there's a clear showing that those Sentries are bulletproof?? Just stop it.

Yeah, Groot is the tank here. Deadshot aint taking him down, while Yondh whistles and kills the whole SS in an instant like he killed the whole Ravagers and the group of Sakaarans before.

JL supes who is LOGICALLY and FACTUALLY slower than QS who thor could track can solo? He wont get past thor alone though.

Avengers beat JL without question.

Mcu stomps

#264 Posted by Madballer (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath: @arqe:

I called it the sewer scene because the clownprince guy called it so. Okay back to topic.

Dived in as if free falling. Because she was falling at the same speed as Steppenwolf who was clearly free falling. She fell to follow her fallens sword and because the bridge has been broken as well.

QS fastest scene include seeing a bullet that moved slower than himself, ran as fast as a bullet, everything was slowed except Ultron's laser that QS matched in travel speed, blitzing everyone including Hawkeye and Captain, too fast to see as stated by Maria Hill, saving civilians from a derailed speeding train, disarmed Klaue in a matter of second while taking out all the bullets from his gun and lining it up neatly and blitzing numerous Ultron Sentries. Many more to say.

Everything frozen as if a thrown WW, Aquaman and Cyborg? What the heck? Is that even fast? Damn right dceu are wanked too much.

Not my own interpretations, i think u just dont want that interpretation to be real because it doesnt suit ur argument.

A deleted scene. QS has a deleted scene of moving from one apartment balcony to another in an instant, there. And QS crossed block of city in a second.

Too bad, SS dies in Yondu's Arrow in an instant while trying to take down Groot with no success, and Avengers beating JL obviously.

No arguments can be made for DCEU in this battle. Supes' freeze breath wont hit thor before a lightning blast struck Supes and stun him.

Mcu stomps without a doubt

#265 Posted by diydeath (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer: Well, you're entitled to your opinion on the whole speed bit but if you think QS is faster than Barry...that's a bit silly. QS won't job himself but he's nowhere near as fast as Barry who "fought" Superman while everyone else was frozen.

Yes Aquaman, WW And Cyborg were moving but only because Superman threw them, they still were motionless otherwise.

Liquifying the glass by poking it and being able to process what's happening at those speeds is a much higher end feat than instantly moving from 1 balcony to another.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#266 Posted by plotweapon16255 (4351 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos.

Diana could solo.

#267 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

U kept saying flash is faster but u never mentioned which feat and never showed any of them.

Flash moved slower when he touched WW's sword but his timer perception didnt, where diana can move her fingers to grip her sword. His fastest speed in that scene was running at normal speed when he slowed down the time.

QS got no supersonic feats like perceiving a bullet moving slower than himself and ran as fast as a bullet?? Or the director of the film that stated QS is as fast as a bullet?? Stop f*cking lowballing!

And now u're lowballing the Ultron Sentries. One of them crashed into a freaking building and only stopped after reaching the center of it, crashed into the Helicarrier and tanked shots from Agent Hill until Nick Fury stopped it by stabbing the head and there's a clear showing that those Sentries are bulletproof?? Just stop it.

Yeah, Groot is the tank here. Deadshot aint taking him down, while Yondh whistles and kills the whole SS in an instant like he killed the whole Ravagers and the group of Sakaarans before.

JL supes who is LOGICALLY and FACTUALLY slower than QS who thor could track can solo? He wont get past thor alone though.

Mcu stomps

The fight with superman where everything is frozen in time if they're not touching it including the things superman punches and WW and aquaman who were THROWN by supes.

Watch the whole scene the perspective does change because he runs stupidly fast to where you can only see lightning even in slow mo he taps Diana sword when he slows down.

You mean the comedic effect scene where you hear the bullet before you see it? and the dude was hit by a bullet whilst running away from the shooter and the bullet was going a lot faster than him.

Loading Video...

You literally just said one was stopped by Nick fury, an average 60+ year old dude, stabbing it in the head. That isn't durable. If I was lowballing what did you do?

Apart from Deadshot has bullets which are a lot faster than a yaka arrow so Yondu isn't getting it flying. And I didn't say deadshot is, I'm saying Diablo is. You know, the Fire demon. groot is onlt made of wood y'know.

Logically and factually how? QS is much slower than bullets and if I worked out flash or supes vs QS I'm guessing you already know who's going to be slowest considering when looking from a normal perspective you can see the guy running which only a tiny but of blur.

How? You keep saying QS is a bullet timer when he clearly isn't, none of the avengers can put supes down and everyone that can't take a bullet to the head is going down in the first second.

You haven't presented an argument for them winning. just claims that are easily debunked.

(PS I just looked at QS attacking hawkeye at the start of AoU it took him 7 frames to run about twice the height of Jeremy Renner so about 3.5m)

#268 Edited by Madballer (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath said:

@madballer: Well, you're entitled to your opinion on the whole speed bit but if you think QS is faster than Barry...that's a bit silly. QS won't job himself but he's nowhere near as fast as Barry who "fought" Superman while everyone else was frozen.

Yes Aquaman, WW And Cyborg were moving but only because Superman threw them, they still were motionless otherwise.

Liquifying the glass by poking it and being able to process what's happening at those speeds is a much higher end feat than instantly moving from 1 balcony to another.

I didnt think QS is faster. They are at least a match to each other. Lemme clear this out for u, in the scene where Supes and Flash was fighting, the only things/people present are WW, Aquaman and Cyborg. Yes, they were almost frozen, but it's because they were all thrown away by Supes which we dont know just how fast it is. If we think about it, getting thrown shouldnt be really fast at all, especially when u're trying to make it a reference for speed showing.

They werent moving, they were getting thrown. And as o've pointed out, WW could still move her fingers to grip her fallen sword in Flash's slowed perception, which shows that Flash nor Supes make other people look frozen in their perspectives. Another proof is a batarang throw that was spinning slowly in Barry's perception.

They are deleted scenes for gosh sake. We dont take into account of those feats here. For example, there's a deleted scene in Spiderman HC that shows Peter trying out the new Iron Spider suit, but in IW where it is 3 years from Captain America CW, Peter acted like he just tried that new suit. Which means that deleted scenes cant be connected to the final cut of the film.

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:
@madballer said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Mcu stomps

The fight with superman where everything is frozen in time if they're not touching it including the things superman punches and WW and aquaman who were THROWN by supes.

Watch the whole scene the perspective does change because he runs stupidly fast to where you can only see lightning even in slow mo he taps Diana sword when he slows down.

You mean the comedic effect scene where you hear the bullet before you see it? and the dude was hit by a bullet whilst running away from the shooter and the bullet was going a lot faster than him.

Loading Video...

You literally just said one was stopped by Nick fury, an average 60+ year old dude, stabbing it in the head. That isn't durable. If I was lowballing what did you do?

Apart from Deadshot has bullets which are a lot faster than a yaka arrow so Yondu isn't getting it flying. And I didn't say deadshot is, I'm saying Diablo is. You know, the Fire demon. groot is onlt made of wood y'know.

Logically and factually how? QS is much slower than bullets and if I worked out flash or supes vs QS I'm guessing you already know who's going to be slowest considering when looking from a normal perspective you can see the guy running which only a tiny but of blur.

How? You keep saying QS is a bullet timer when he clearly isn't, none of the avengers can put supes down and everyone that can't take a bullet to the head is going down in the first second.

You haven't presented an argument for them winning. just claims that are easily debunked.

(PS I just looked at QS attacking hawkeye at the start of AoU it took him 7 frames to run about twice the height of Jeremy Renner so about 3.5m)

There are 2 different times when things were almost frozen, one when the League fought Steppenwolf under the Gotham Harbour and the other when the League fought with Supes. The one in the Gotham Harbour, break it down and u'll find that the reason things were almost frozen was because things were falling, everyone werent mobile there. But it shows that WW could move her fingers to grip her fallen sword. When they fought Supes, there were only the whole JL members present and the reason they were almost frozen except the two speedsters was because the other members were getting thrown where they werent mobile, again.

I know Flash changed speeds, but the slowed perception of Flash didnt. That's what matters in this argument.

And the bullet moved slower than Pietro's confused reaction on that. Comedic effect doesnt change the fact that QS is as fast as a bullet. Joss Whedon, the director of the freaking film said so. And the scene where QS got shot by a bullet, u can see that QS was moving at the same speed the bullet was moving as well. Clearly enough

Stopped by Nick Fury with a freaking sharp metal thingy, and that was after the sub-Ultron crashed into the Helicarrier command center and was getting shot by Hill that didnt affect it. There's another scene showing that these sub-Ultrons are bulletproof, check the scene when QS brought Wanda to the middle of the battle just before QS got shot by a bullet.

Ridiculously durable wood, dude! Well, ofc Diablo can take Groot down with prolonged fire blasts, but Yondu will kill him before Groot gets taken down. Reason : Diablo and Groot are the tanks of each respective teams. The opposing team will most likely try to take down the tanks first, because they are the biggest and hardest one in their teams. Only Diablo in SS has the power to take Groot down, and Yondu can kill Diablo in an instant. Guess which will win after that.

Again, as fast as a bullet and a person has calculated him to be Mach 4, stop the lowballing already. Maria Hill said that QS was described as someone too fast to see, the only reason we can see him is because this is a film, where there are trail effects for QS and the process of the making of his powers wanted to be made organic to audiences.

QS is as fast as a bullet, clear enough for u who kept lowballing MCU characters. Thor evaded a laser and a bullet simultaneously while maneuvering in mid-air. Reference is in the scene Avengers vs Hydra.

I watched a video on YouTube where the guy calculated Flash's speed in SS and Flash was 28.1 MPH in that scene. What i mean is, they have low end feats, but that doesnt mean they're exactly in that extent.

Thor can match Supes alone. Speed doesnt make Supes the obvious victor here, because Thor can react to QS, blocked lasers consistently and evaded a gunshot while maneuvering in mid-air. Even thor has a speed feat of moving like a blur when he tackled the Hulk in the Helicarrier. And Thor can summon lightning anytime and anywhere he wants, where lightning is much faster than Supes is. Thor is just as hard hitting and arguably more durable than Supes with many of his durability feats (survived after taking the full force of a star while also in a bad condition). Obviously Thor is the better fighter and the OP states Standard Gear which means Mjolnir is available to Thor. With Vision, it's a literal stomp

Wanda can fight WW and even beat her if she gets emotional. But to make it clear enough, Wanda and Iron Man beat WW to a piece of crap.

Hulk slams Aquaman at the end of the day as always.

War Machine destroys Cyborg, no doubt about this. Stronger and has more versatile weapon sets. The better fighter title goes to Rhodey.

Batman gets KOed by Captain.

Flash gets punched by QS and loses.

Yondu and Groot can beat the whole SS, while the rest are available if u try to argue. There are still Hawkeye, BW and Falcon available to the battle.

Mcu stomps, got reasons

#269 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath said:

I didnt think QS is faster. They are at least a match to each other. Lemme clear this out for u, in the scene where Supes and Flash was fighting, the only things/people present are WW, Aquaman and Cyborg. Yes, they were almost frozen, but it's because they were all thrown away by Supes which we dont know just how fast it is. If we think about it, getting thrown shouldnt be really fast at all, especially when u're trying to make it a reference for speed showing.

They werent moving, they were getting thrown. And as o've pointed out, WW could still move her fingers to grip her fallen sword in Flash's slowed perception, which shows that Flash nor Supes make other people look frozen in their perspectives. Another proof is a batarang throw that was spinning slowly in Barry's perception.

They are deleted scenes for gosh sake. We dont take into account of those feats here. For example, there's a deleted scene in Spiderman HC that shows Peter trying out the new Iron Spider suit, but in IW where it is 3 years from Captain America CW, Peter acted like he just tried that new suit. Which means that deleted scenes cant be connected to the final cut of the film.

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:
@madballer said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Mcu stomps

Loading Video...

There are 2 different times when things were almost frozen, one when the League fought Steppenwolf under the Gotham Harbour and the other when the League fought with Supes. The one in the Gotham Harbour, break it down and u'll find that the reason things were almost frozen was because things were falling, everyone werent mobile there. But it shows that WW could move her fingers to grip her fallen sword. When they fought Supes, there were only the whole JL members present and the reason they were almost frozen except the two speedsters was because the other members were getting thrown where they werent mobile, again.

I know Flash changed speeds, but the slowed perception of Flash didnt. That's what matters in this argument.

And the bullet moved slower than Pietro's confused reaction on that. Comedic effect doesnt change the fact that QS is as fast as a bullet. Joss Whedon, the director of the freaking film said so. And the scene where QS got shot by a bullet, u can see that QS was moving at the same speed the bullet was moving as well. Clearly enough

Stopped by Nick Fury with a freaking sharp metal thingy, and that was after the sub-Ultron crashed into the Helicarrier command center and was getting shot by Hill that didnt affect it. There's another scene showing that these sub-Ultrons are bulletproof, check the scene when QS brought Wanda to the middle of the battle just before QS got shot by a bullet.

Ridiculously durable wood, dude! Well, ofc Diablo can take Groot down with prolonged fire blasts, but Yondu will kill him before Groot gets taken down. Reason : Diablo and Groot are the tanks of each respective teams. The opposing team will most likely try to take down the tanks first, because they are the biggest and hardest one in their teams. Only Diablo in SS has the power to take Groot down, and Yondu can kill Diablo in an instant. Guess which will win after that.

Again, as fast as a bullet and a person has calculated him to be Mach 4, stop the lowballing already. Maria Hill said that QS was described as someone too fast to see, the only reason we can see him is because this is a film, where there are trail effects for QS and the process of the making of his powers wanted to be made organic to audiences.

QS is as fast as a bullet, clear enough for u who kept lowballing MCU characters. Thor evaded a laser and a bullet simultaneously while maneuvering in mid-air. Reference is in the scene Avengers vs Hydra.

I watched a video on YouTube where the guy calculated Flash's speed in SS and Flash was 28.1 MPH in that scene. What i mean is, they have low end feats, but that doesnt mean they're exactly in that extent.

Thor can match Supes alone. Speed doesnt make Supes the obvious victor here, because Thor can react to QS, blocked lasers consistently and evaded a gunshot while maneuvering in mid-air. Even thor has a speed feat of moving like a blur when he tackled the Hulk in the Helicarrier. And Thor can summon lightning anytime and anywhere he wants, where lightning is much faster than Supes is. Thor is just as hard hitting and arguably more durable than Supes with many of his durability feats (survived after taking the full force of a star while also in a bad condition). Obviously Thor is the better fighter and the OP states Standard Gear which means Mjolnir is available to Thor. With Vision, it's a literal stomp

Wanda can fight WW and even beat her if she gets emotional. But to make it clear enough, Wanda and Iron Man beat WW to a piece of crap.

Hulk slams Aquaman at the end of the day as always.

War Machine destroys Cyborg, no doubt about this. Stronger and has more versatile weapon sets. The better fighter title goes to Rhodey.

Batman gets KOed by Captain.

Flash gets punched by QS and loses.

Yondu and Groot can beat the whole SS, while the rest are available if u try to argue. There are still Hawkeye, BW and Falcon available to the battle.

Mcu stomps, got reasons

I'll quickly work out QS speed for you then. On my screen he travels 26cm in 7 frames. Hawkeye (played by Jeremy renner) who is 1.75m tall and has bent knees measure in at 11cm tall but we'll take that as 1.75m so we're already highballing QS.

You've just admitted that the time frame was different. flash wasn't moving as fast nor was the perception as slow on the first occasion.

I don't care what Joss whedon says, if he told you his hair was neon pink would that make it so? QS was travelling MUCH slower than the bullet that tagged him as it was fired at least 20 feet behind him, caught up to him and then passed him rather quickly. 1.75*(26/11) = 4.1m travelled but lets round that up to 5. 7 frames is 7/24 = 0.29 seconds. Speed = distance/time so quicksilver is travelling at 5/0.29 = 17.24 mS^-1 or 38.5 mph. I'll do one for flash between posts. Because I have to find a measurable shot and slow it down to frame count.

They got stabbed by nick fury and hawkeye was taking them down with arrows, they're not that durable

Diablo melted his hand through a powerful sorcerer made of stone. Groot isn't that durable either he breaks easy he just grows parts back which he can't do when he's ash.

Yondu won't kill diablo because deadshot is there who uses bullets and is easily accurate enough to take everyone out. You're acting like it's turn based for some reason and marvel go first.

I see a lot of "someone calculated this" and not a lot of proof being shown. Please show your sources so I can tear them to shreads.

QS is slower than a bullet through maths and through being tagged by one that was going faster than him.

Please link thor feat I just watched the opening battle of AoU and didn't see it.

Again post links to the videos you've seen rather than stating so I can tear them apart.

Please show me Thors combat feats putting him at supes level because he has not fought at superspeed he is rather slow. Bullrushing isn't combat speed.

Thor cannot cope with supes damage output and speed. The star feat is stupid and vague, it is also claimed to be a neutron star which is laughable. He gets a little sunburnt and he wasn't in bad condition going into it. He had fully recover on starlords/rockets ship.

Wanda gets insta KO'd and ironman has no answer to a magical sword through the chest. His armour got minced by cap and bucky.

Cyborg just hacks war machine.

Bats is pretty much useless here but again you're doing it 1v1. Cap is out before he knows it by flash.

How can QS punch something he can't catch?

If it's just SS vs GotG so they don't get smshed by flash Deadshot > Yondu. Only groot left. Fire vs Tree is obvious.

#270 Posted by diydeath (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer: Well,then you're biased. Sorry but that's that.

#271 Posted by Madballer (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

So, u calculated that QS traveled at 38.5 mph? The Gubz guy on YT (much more trusted person) calculated that Flash traveled at 28.1 mph from his cameo in SS where he blitzed Captain Boomerang. Fair enough? Let's both agree that these two calculations are just their low end feats which is a fact. Both have shown to travel much faster respectively in their debut film.

An officially made video by Marvel Entertainment and an official director of Avengers Age of Ultron film's statement against urs? I'll take Whedon's anyday, and it's been shown in the film itself. There's no denying that QS can indeed move as fast as a bullet with two scenes, first when a bullet moved in slow motion compared to Pietro in the Avengers Tower and second when he actually moved as fast as the bullet that pierced his arm from the side.

All things moving in Flash's perception under the Gotham Harbour scene (falling debris, Nightcrawler, Steppenwolf etc) dont change speeds while only Flash did, since he was the only one moving freely. But as shown, WW can grip her sword by moving her fingers in that scene, which shows that she can still move in Flash's slowed perception. And if u watch the scene where Clark and Flash fought, we can see that thrown WW, Aquaman and Cyborg sped up the thrown speed after Clark jumped down to attack Flash, which again proves that things do move even in their slowed perceptions.

I told u, the one sub-Ultron that was stopped by Nick Fury, crashed into the Helicarrier's command center, tanked bullet shots from Hill until Nick stabbed it with a freaking sharp metal thing. Hawkeye took them down with his trick arrows, one of them took Hawkeye's arrow on the chest and even pulled it off unaffected. There's also a scene where a few sub-Ultrons were shown to be bulletproof when the policemen were having a firefight with them. Still trying to lowball Mcu characters bro?

Groot tanked shots from numerous Kyln Drones from all directions and wasnt damaged at all. He also tanked punches from a drunken Drax without sustaining damage. Plus, he saved the other Guardians from dying when they were about to crash in the Dark Aster to the ground from a high altitude. Groot's offensives include piercing a bunch of Sakaaran soldiers and slamming them around numerous times without difficulty. Even a teen Groot pierced through 4 Outriders and carried them while talking to Steve.

Will it be faster for Diablo or the other SS to take Groot down, or Yondu killing Diablo first and then the rest of the SS? Only Diablo has the firepower to take Groot down, but Diablo will get taken down quick by Yondu before he can take Groot down. Clear enough?

It's been stated by the film's director that QS is as fast as a bullet, calculated by Gubz that QS ran at least Mach 4 when he saved Hawkeye and two feats in the film that show QS being as fast and even faster than a bullet.

Opening battle of AoU in the 14th second. Slow the scene down, and go see for urself what Thor actually did.

I cant link. I am currently using my mobile phone for Comic Vine which is less complete than in PC.

Deflected the Destroyer's blast twice, evaded Hulk's attacks many times without difficulty at all, blocked two Chitauri blasts simultaneously at the same time, evaded a laser and a gunshot while maneuvering in mid-air simultaneously and again at the same time. And he tracked where QS ran after he had just taken out a sub-Ultron in mid-air and actually reached the ground after that impressively quick to throw Mjolnir at QS (Salvage Yard Avengers vs Ultron first encounter).

Thor's damage output feats are beyond of Supes', and u're still arguing it? For the record, Thor can summon the biggest lightning blast in lightning history and a lightning strike to Hela was strong enough to also destroy a part of the Bifrost Brdige Hela was standing on.

As if u're, again, lowballing Mcu feats? "U're about to take the FULL force of a star", said by Eitri the Dwarf who himself lived on Nidavellir who has completely understood everything there? Stop it dude, u're embarassing urself. Before that, even when Thor attempted to move the frozen rings of Nidavellir was stated by Rocket to be scientifically not possible, which means Rocket hasnt met anyone as strong as Thor until that point. Again, Thor hadnt recovered completely, and the force of the star rendered Thor unconscious until Stormbreaker is completed.

Wanda has taken numerous blows from Proxima, and those were some clean shots. When did she get KOed? None. I believe that WW is physically more powerful, but Wanda's telekinesis and energy projection matches or is arguably more powerful than WW. Btw, Wanda's fighting skills include fighting off Proxima while also fighting off Corvus from getting Vision.

Iron man's new freaking suit that can literally take punches from Infinity Gauntlet wielding Thanos and kept regenerating? The same suit that has a shield that took a hammer strike from Cull and a Power Stone blast without getting destroyed? Or, again the same suit that came out fine after a meteor crashed on him? That's only his durability feats i warn u.

Yeah, the Cyborg who needed to integrate his own tendrils to take control of Nightcrawler? WM beats him to crap.

QS is a match for Flash speed wise. Again, bullet speed and above with more enduring feat and the better fighter? QS beats Flash

Mcu wins

#272 Posted by TheTruthIII (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel wins after Infinity War

#273 Posted by icec0ld (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos

He blitzes captian America and takes his sheild. He then throws that sheild with his vast strength and it kills everyone on the mcu side.

Scenario b. Wonder woman pulls out her sword, ties the lasso to it and spins it around as fast she can and helicopters through everyone.

Scenario c. Cyborg calls an airstrike and they are all dead.

Seriously the DCEU team is far more lethal.

#274 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

So, u calculated that QS traveled at 38.5 mph? The Gubz guy on YT (much more trusted person) calculated that Flash traveled at 28.1 mph from his cameo in SS where he blitzed Captain Boomerang. Fair enough? Let's both agree that these two calculations are just their low end feats which is a fact. Both have shown to travel much faster respectively in their debut film.

An officially made video by Marvel Entertainment and an official director of Avengers Age of Ultron film's statement against urs? I'll take Whedon's anyday, and it's been shown in the film itself. There's no denying that QS can indeed move as fast as a bullet with two scenes, first when a bullet moved in slow motion compared to Pietro in the Avengers Tower and second when he actually moved as fast as the bullet that pierced his arm from the side.

All things moving in Flash's perception under the Gotham Harbour scene (falling debris, Nightcrawler, Steppenwolf etc) dont change speeds while only Flash did, since he was the only one moving freely. But as shown, WW can grip her sword by moving her fingers in that scene, which shows that she can still move in Flash's slowed perception. And if u watch the scene where Clark and Flash fought, we can see that thrown WW, Aquaman and Cyborg sped up the thrown speed after Clark jumped down to attack Flash, which again proves that things do move even in their slowed perceptions.

I told u, the one sub-Ultron that was stopped by Nick Fury, crashed into the Helicarrier's command center, tanked bullet shots from Hill until Nick stabbed it with a freaking sharp metal thing. Hawkeye took them down with his trick arrows, one of them took Hawkeye's arrow on the chest and even pulled it off unaffected. There's also a scene where a few sub-Ultrons were shown to be bulletproof when the policemen were having a firefight with them. Still trying to lowball Mcu characters bro?

Groot tanked shots from numerous Kyln Drones from all directions and wasnt damaged at all. He also tanked punches from a drunken Drax without sustaining damage. Plus, he saved the other Guardians from dying when they were about to crash in the Dark Aster to the ground from a high altitude. Groot's offensives include piercing a bunch of Sakaaran soldiers and slamming them around numerous times without difficulty. Even a teen Groot pierced through 4 Outriders and carried them while talking to Steve.

Will it be faster for Diablo or the other SS to take Groot down, or Yondu killing Diablo first and then the rest of the SS? Only Diablo has the firepower to take Groot down, but Diablo will get taken down quick by Yondu before he can take Groot down. Clear enough?

It's been stated by the film's director that QS is as fast as a bullet, calculated by Gubz that QS ran at least Mach 4 when he saved Hawkeye and two feats in the film that show QS being as fast and even faster than a bullet.

Opening battle of AoU in the 14th second. Slow the scene down, and go see for urself what Thor actually did.

I cant link. I am currently using my mobile phone for Comic Vine which is less complete than in PC.

Deflected the Destroyer's blast twice, evaded Hulk's attacks many times without difficulty at all, blocked two Chitauri blasts simultaneously at the same time, evaded a laser and a gunshot while maneuvering in mid-air simultaneously and again at the same time. And he tracked where QS ran after he had just taken out a sub-Ultron in mid-air and actually reached the ground after that impressively quick to throw Mjolnir at QS (Salvage Yard Avengers vs Ultron first encounter).

Thor's damage output feats are beyond of Supes', and u're still arguing it? For the record, Thor can summon the biggest lightning blast in lightning history and a lightning strike to Hela was strong enough to also destroy a part of the Bifrost Brdige Hela was standing on.

As if u're, again, lowballing Mcu feats? "U're about to take the FULL force of a star", said by Eitri the Dwarf who himself lived on Nidavellir who has completely understood everything there? Stop it dude, u're embarassing urself. Before that, even when Thor attempted to move the frozen rings of Nidavellir was stated by Rocket to be scientifically not possible, which means Rocket hasnt met anyone as strong as Thor until that point. Again, Thor hadnt recovered completely, and the force of the star rendered Thor unconscious until Stormbreaker is completed.

Wanda has taken numerous blows from Proxima, and those were some clean shots. When did she get KOed? None. I believe that WW is physically more powerful, but Wanda's telekinesis and energy projection matches or is arguably more powerful than WW. Btw, Wanda's fighting skills include fighting off Proxima while also fighting off Corvus from getting Vision.

Iron man's new freaking suit that can literally take punches from Infinity Gauntlet wielding Thanos and kept regenerating? The same suit that has a shield that took a hammer strike from Cull and a Power Stone blast without getting destroyed? Or, again the same suit that came out fine after a meteor crashed on him? That's only his durability feats i warn u.

Yeah, the Cyborg who needed to integrate his own tendrils to take control of Nightcrawler? WM beats him to crap.

QS is a match for Flash speed wise. Again, bullet speed and above with more enduring feat and the better fighter? QS beats Flash

Mcu wins

Please show working. Stop just stating well so and so worked out this and that's obviously correct because he has subs. And no I will not agree to anything without working.

Rules of the forum Feats >>>>>>>> so and so says.

Dude I literally showed you a clip where the bullet enters from the right hand side of the screen, hits QS running in the middle of the screen from behind and exiting the screen on the left. It was travelling MUCH faster than he was.

He jumped and did a flip... He didn't avoid anything.

You can still post a link. Copy paste.

We've already discussed in a previous thread that MCU lasers are very slow and what speed feats does hulk have?

What force was it then? Light? Heat? Gravity? It was a neutron star so it puts out significantly less light and heat than a regular star.

Strongest character rocket has met then?

And proximas feats please?

Hawkeye KOs her when she tries to mind control him.

Supes has greater striking power than Thanos. Cull is featless, The power gem is PIS and titans gravity is less than that of earths.

Cyborg who hacked the batcomputer from the city.

Show feats then.

How? And please don't do it character vs character when it's not that setup.

In the batcave scene flash travels 10 metres in 2 frames which put him at 120ms (It's more like 15-20m but I'm lowballing here) which is 270 mph. And that isn't even in a battle scene that's just dicking around in casual clothes which both indicate this is nowhere near his fastest.

#275 Edited by Madballer (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Who are u actually? U're just a normal dude doing the math while Gubz on YT is more of a professional guy. He calc that Flash was 28.1 mph from his cameo in SS. U calc QS to be 38.5 mph. What does those two calc mean? Means that those are low end feats and that they can actually run faster than that.

JOSS WHEDON (DIRECTOR OF AOU) said in Marvel Entertainment featurette on YT that QS is as fast as a bullet, which is 2500 feet per sec. Two scenes, first in the Avengers Tower that shows a bullet moving slower than Pietro's reaction movement and second in the Battle of Sokovia where the bullet clearly moved the same speed as QS (not faster in which u keep lowballing). FEATS

He jumped and evaded in mid-air after two Hydra guys shot at him (one laser shot and one bullet shot). It's not the other way around that u claimed to be, because two Hydra soldiers arent stupid enough to shoot at a guy after the guy finished his flip.

Again, QS = bullet speed and ultron's laser matched Pietro's speed. Ur calc doesnt mean sh*t when comparisons of feats have decided to

Easily caught a Mjolnir throw from Thor at a pretty close range, easily caught a rocket from an RPG-7, caught a jet pilot's ejector seat that can accelerate over 100 mph without killing an individual. The ejector seats can even accelerate past the speed of sound if the SHIELD pilot wore a special protective suit on that occassion.

FYI : The surface temperature of neutron stars = 600 000 K

Remember, that's the surface temperature only.

The gravitational field of a neutron star is 200 billion times that of the earth.

Eitri said "the FULL force of a STAR", meaning either all the forces that make up the star, or the fullest potential of any of thr force of the star.

Still lowballing dude?

When Thor attempted to move the frozen rings of Nidavellir, Rocket said that it was scientifically not possible. For the record, Rocket is a freaking genius who has traveled across the galaxy and met many different species and people. When he said that, it means that either he has never seen anyone as strong as Thor, or any feat that impressive.

Proxima easily overpowered Okoye and Black Widow. She fought them simultaneously with a sword (fodder weapon than the weapon she used against Wanda in Scotland) and beat them both. She also fought against Captain (wielded Corvus's glaive) and BW simultaneously until Falcon interfered from airborne with his freaking kick signature move.

As if Hawkeye stunned Wanda with his electric arrow on her HEAD. The same trick arrow used by Hawkeye to take out sub-Ultrons.

Supes has better striking feats than Thanos now? Does Supes have a strike feat of hurting a Hulk level guy and scared that guy after that single strike? Thanos also broke apart parts of Iron Man's new nanosuit with a few punches, the same suit that came out fine after a meteor crash. Then even Hulk has much better striking feats, like one shotted a Chitauri Leviathan and staggered a mountain sized Prime Surtur.

Cull who wrecked a group of the Jabari tribe with a single hammer pull, struck War Machine down from the air with a single hammer contact, sent Iron Man a few city blocks away with a single hammer throw, ripped the new Hulkbuster suit arm without difficulty and punched the Hulkbuster to the ground hard, is featless? It seems that feats from the Mcu will definitely be a PIS if it doesnt suit to ur argument, right?

The WM suit compared to the Batcomputer? If u want to compare, the right one is the Nightcrawler and the Kryptonian ship that Cyborg controlled by integrating his tendrils into those beforehand. Good luck doing that to Colonel who uses a super technological war armour.

Okay then, let's take it by logic. Every member of each respective teams will obviously be fighting with their own team. Groot, whose freaking hand was made into the handle of the newly forged Stormbreaker and didnt get burnt at all (forged from the heart of a neutron star) and Yondu who took down Ego's energy tentacle with numerous Arrow pierces against the whole SS. Diablo the tank will die first getting pierce by Yondu's arrow before the SS has a chance to even take Groot down.

If we follow the OP, it is easier for the Mcu team since they work much better as a team than Dceu team does. And the whole team can be used to its maximum capacity in numbers, where the Mcu is at advantage. But, as i've said, JL powerhouse is Supes will most likely be fighting Avengers powerhouses Thor (with standard gear, Mjolnir) and Vision. Avengers powerhouses win without a doubt. Speedster will most likely battle the other speedster, where QS is the better fighter and speed isnt at anyone's favour since both showed similar speed feats.

WW and Aquaman will most likely team up against Hulk, but the other Avengers like Wanda will come to Hulk's aid.

Girl vs girl is most likely which features WW vs Wanda. Wanda's TK and energy projection will prove too much for WW, and Hulk will be slamming Aquaman at the end of the fight.

Cyborg will be fighting WM (both flying and machines). WM beats him.

Batman will be fighting Captain (street fighters).

Falcon will most likely be aiding WM and makes them a stomp against Cyborg. BW will most likely be aiding Captain and again, a stomp against Batman

Hawkeye and Iron Man will be aiding anyone to make a godstomp happen.

The rest of the GotG except Groot and Yondu do their own things

Mcu wins

#276 Posted by azrael1973 (2402 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU in a stomp

#277 Edited by Lord_Titan_ (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU/Guardians stomps as of now

#278 Posted by Madballer (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_bladewolf:

Can u write every single member who are involved in this battle in context? Thx

#279 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Who are u actually? U're just a normal dude doing the math while Gubz on YT is more of a professional guy. He calc that Flash was 28.1 mph from his cameo in SS. U calc QS to be 38.5 mph. What does those two calc mean? Means that those are low end feats and that they can actually run faster than that.

JOSS WHEDON (DIRECTOR OF AOU) said in Marvel Entertainment featurette on YT that QS is as fast as a bullet, which is 2500 feet per sec. Two scenes, first in the Avengers Tower that shows a bullet moving slower than Pietro's reaction movement and second in the Battle of Sokovia where the bullet clearly moved the same speed as QS (not faster in which u keep lowballing). FEATS

He jumped and evaded in mid-air after two Hydra guys shot at him (one laser shot and one bullet shot). It's not the other way around that u claimed to be, because two Hydra soldiers arent stupid enough to shoot at a guy after the guy finished his flip.

Again, QS = bullet speed and ultron's laser matched Pietro's speed. Ur calc doesnt mean sh*t when comparisons of feats have decided to

Easily caught a Mjolnir throw from Thor at a pretty close range, easily caught a rocket from an RPG-7, caught a jet pilot's ejector seat that can accelerate over 100 mph without killing an individual. The ejector seats can even accelerate past the speed of sound if the SHIELD pilot wore a special protective suit on that occassion.

FYI : The surface temperature of neutron stars = 600 000 K

Remember, that's the surface temperature only.

The gravitational field of a neutron star is 200 billion times that of the earth.

Eitri said "the FULL force of a STAR", meaning either all the forces that make up the star, or the fullest potential of any of thr force of the star.

Still lowballing dude?

When Thor attempted to move the frozen rings of Nidavellir, Rocket said that it was scientifically not possible. For the record, Rocket is a freaking genius who has traveled across the galaxy and met many different species and people. When he said that, it means that either he has never seen anyone as strong as Thor, or any feat that impressive.

Proxima easily overpowered Okoye and Black Widow. She fought them simultaneously with a sword (fodder weapon than the weapon she used against Wanda in Scotland) and beat them both. She also fought against Captain (wielded Corvus's glaive) and BW simultaneously until Falcon interfered from airborne with his freaking kick signature move.

As if Hawkeye stunned Wanda with his electric arrow on her HEAD. The same trick arrow used by Hawkeye to take out sub-Ultrons.

Supes has better striking feats than Thanos now? Does Supes have a strike feat of hurting a Hulk level guy and scared that guy after that single strike? Thanos also broke apart parts of Iron Man's new nanosuit with a few punches, the same suit that came out fine after a meteor crash. Then even Hulk has much better striking feats, like one shotted a Chitauri Leviathan and staggered a mountain sized Prime Surtur.

Cull who wrecked a group of the Jabari tribe with a single hammer pull, struck War Machine down from the air with a single hammer contact, sent Iron Man a few city blocks away with a single hammer throw, ripped the new Hulkbuster suit arm without difficulty and punched the Hulkbuster to the ground hard, is featless? It seems that feats from the Mcu will definitely be a PIS if it doesnt suit to ur argument, right?

The WM suit compared to the Batcomputer? If u want to compare, the right one is the Nightcrawler and the Kryptonian ship that Cyborg controlled by integrating his tendrils into those beforehand. Good luck doing that to Colonel who uses a super technological war armour.

Okay then, let's take it by logic. Every member of each respective teams will obviously be fighting with their own team. Groot, whose freaking hand was made into the handle of the newly forged Stormbreaker and didnt get burnt at all (forged from the heart of a neutron star) and Yondu who took down Ego's energy tentacle with numerous Arrow pierces against the whole SS. Diablo the tank will die first getting pierce by Yondu's arrow before the SS has a chance to even take Groot down.

If we follow the OP, it is easier for the Mcu team since they work much better as a team than Dceu team does. And the whole team can be used to its maximum capacity in numbers, where the Mcu is at advantage. But, as i've said, JL powerhouse is Supes will most likely be fighting Avengers powerhouses Thor (with standard gear, Mjolnir) and Vision. Avengers powerhouses win without a doubt. Speedster will most likely battle the other speedster, where QS is the better fighter and speed isnt at anyone's favour since both showed similar speed feats.

WW and Aquaman will most likely team up against Hulk, but the other Avengers like Wanda will come to Hulk's aid.

Girl vs girl is most likely which features WW vs Wanda. Wanda's TK and energy projection will prove too much for WW, and Hulk will be slamming Aquaman at the end of the fight.

Cyborg will be fighting WM (both flying and machines). WM beats him.

Batman will be fighting Captain (street fighters).

Falcon will most likely be aiding WM and makes them a stomp against Cyborg. BW will most likely be aiding Captain and again, a stomp against Batman

Hawkeye and Iron Man will be aiding anyone to make a godstomp happen.

The rest of the GotG except Groot and Yondu do their own things

Mcu wins

Show me the working then. I don't care who he is or how big a following he has. If the Math is wrong its wrong.

Feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Statements. He has one comedic scene and one scene which I have posted previously where the bullet starts behind him on screen and exits the screen ahead of him. Please tell me how he is moving at the same speed as something that overtook him. Lowballing flash is as fast as highballing QS based off of highballed lasers not his own feats. So fast is as fast as a highballed MCU laser when we're intentionally lowballing flash.

He didn't dodge anything his trajectory didn't change.

They kinda do because he hasn't done anything impressive in relation to bullets and MCU lasers are VERY slow as I have proven to you before. You can tell they're not near to bullet speed by eyeballing it I just did the math to prove it.

Mjolnir isn't that fast and it wasn't near his fastest throw.

Funny as its internal temperature is only 10^6 and they don't generate much heat as most of what they emit are x rays. Would love to see your source.

You clearly know very little about neutron stars as you haven't referenced the fact they don't give off much visible or infrared light.

lets go over the major forces of a star the. Gravity which would have pulled rocket and thor in when they were trying to get the rings spinning. Heat is a non factor as neutron stars are relatively cold unless you're on it and EM radiation which means thor is likely to get cancer and die.

Pity thor didn't move it then the tiny ship did.

And wanda didn't hold her own either she was losing badly until BW came in to save her, from what I remember she got a lucky shot in with a vehicle.

The ultrons that could be taken down by a knife?

Neutron stars aren't hot look above. And metal cools down rather rapid. Iron has a heat capacity of 0.44 which is lower than air which is around 1. Also it wouldn't set the wood ablaze it would just blacken it where the metal and wood make contact.

Supes launches Kryptonians across cities. Abomination hit hulk harder than Thanos did. Thanos's striking feats are rather poor. Looks like he's roughly equal to a weapon-less Thor in ragnarok.

War machine isn't impressive. It's based on the same suit he was in in ironman 2. He's basically the mark IV with a minigun and bombs.

Tony's suits aren't that great. Ned (A high school kid) hacked into the Spider-Man suit effortlessly.

Your entire plan revolves around Yondu being allowed to use his yaka arrow uninterrupted but it's fairly slow and the other team has deadshot. The guy who uses bullets and never misses. Yondu is going down hard when the bell rings. Something you've never countered you just ignore.

You missed my flash calculation lowballing him at over 200 miles an hour to QS highball of 40? Everyone who can be taken out with a bullet will be gone at the start then it's basically Groot, Thor, Hulk, Vision and the Iron Bros against a hacker which can take 3 of those down, Diablo who is a very hard counter to groot., Thor and Hulk are then against all of the Dc team which includes 2 powerhouses with better striking feats than both, better speed feat and they're backed up by fucking enchantress. Plus aquaman who's trident would very much hurt considering he goes for the eyes. Slipknots head explodes at the start though.

You're doing it 1 vs 1 again with characters that would be dead at the start.

No they don't they have no chance. Highlighted by the fact you're ignoring my counters.

#280 Edited by Madballer (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

So, u're saying that the Gubz's math on YT is wrong? He's much more professional than u are, and u're really arguing this? C'mon dude, dont embarrass urself.

One scene, where the Avengers along with Wanda were having arguments and actually engaged in a fight, and u still call that a comedic scene for an excuse to lowball QS?? That scene is pure showing of Pietro's reflex-speed. The other scene, where the bullet came from the SIDE unexpectedly, in which scene QS wasnt at his fastest and we can clearly see he moved his arm and closed the same distance the bullet traveled to his arm at the same speed?? And how about Joss Whedon, the director of the film, who claimed QS to be as fast as a bullet??

Flash is highballed, and everyone knows that and even u at the base of ur brain, but u just wont to accept it.

i'm not repeating it again, Thor clearly evaded a laser and a regular gunshot, and slow the video down to see it happen more clearly.

Not repeating this one too, Ultron's laser = QS running speed = bullet speed

Mjolnir can travel faster than Supes at one time, in the Dark World where it is shown so clearly without any cut. And a Mjolnir throw is a Mjolnir throw, which caught a bunch of Frost Giants off guard with only a single throw of a reckless Thor. Hulk, as i've mentioned is arguably supersonic in terms of reaction speed with the jet pilot ejector seat feat.

My source is the wikipedia = a much more trusted source than ur logic ofc. Surface temperature 600 000 K. Gravitational field 200 times the Earth's. Eitri said "The full force of a STAR". Their attempt to move the rings arent relevant, as the only things relevant to the force is when u attempt to do the thing Thor did, because Eitri said so only when Thor attempted that part. THINK! Asgardians dont get sick. When Thor told Odin that Jane Foster was sick, Odin stated that she is mortal and illness is their defining traits, which means Asgardians dont. Cancer is laughably even a scratch to Thor.

Thor created the momentum u dumbass, why did he spin and throw the ship with a rope then? It's exactly what Rocket said, that it's scientifically not possible as Thor was in the vacuum of space and he only has a rope to throw the ship with enough momentum to move the gigantic frozen rings.

The Black Order couple ambushed them and Vision was pierced through the chest right at the beginning of it and Wanda was shot by Proxima with her spear. When Corvus attempted to get the Mind Stone out of Vision's head, Wanda saved him by blasting them off. Then she fought Proxima later on, and threw her and actually knock her down for awhile and saved Vision's ass again from Corvus. What the heck dude?

The Ultrons that were bulletproof? Proven. The Ultrons that were durable enough to bullrush through a building and the SHIELD Helicarrier's command board and tanked gunshots until Nick freakingly stabbed a sharp metal thingy on the damaged head? Yeah, knives arent stopping them as Hawkeye's regular arrow couldnt.

The surface temperature 600 000 K? Got it. The Stormbreaker compared to an iron?? Will never understand it. U can still see the heat colour on the blade of the Stormbreaker and it hurt Groot, and as comparisons go, it's like u're using a hot knife trying to cut a tree branch which should be done easily. But Groot's durability for even the metal of Stormbreaker forged from the heart of a neutron star.

Supes never launched anyone further than how even the Hulkbuster launched Hulk with strikes. Abomination kicked Hulk and Thanos punched him, two different types of attacks. I can send people flying with my kick easily, but i cant do so with a punch. Yeah, poor as if hurting Hulk with every single blow and broke apart parts of the new Iron Man's suit that can come out of a meteor crash fine? Yeah right, even Thor was desperately rushing to get a weapon powerful enough to kill Thanos in almost his whole journey in IW.

Iron Man 2 version of WM suit and even the AoU version are different. Doesnt change the fact WM destroys Cyborg.

As if with Peter's knowledge of the suit too? Ned and Peter are both remarkable students who are Decathlon winners (even without Peter). And the Spiderman suit isnt as technological as the Iron Man suits.

Groot and Diablo = Tanks

Diablo gets killed in seconds while Groot cant be taken down by anyone except Diablo who gets killed first. Yondu's Yaka Arrow whistle blitzed a whole squad of Sakaarans and even the Ravagers. And that same Yaka Arrow can reach the speed of Mach 5 based on GotG Vol. 2 scene where it gets fast enough that it burned. Deadshot wont know what's going on after Diablo dies.

Flash was calc to be 28.1 mph though. QS being 38.5 by u is still faster than that Flash's calc.

Thor alone beats Supes, as in the explanation i told in the other thread, Vision and Wanda spare WW mercy, Hulk slams Aquaman, QS cracks Flash's face with an accelerated punch, Captain beats Batman down and Iron Man oneshots Cyborg with his freaking double lasers.

GotG beats SS anytime, Enchantress' weakness is her heart, which is Yondu's signature move to pierce the heart. Groot being the unstoppable tank himself.

I havent even included the rest of the GotG and Hawkeye, BW, WM and Falcon.

Mcu stomps

#281 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

So, u're saying that the Gubz's math on YT is wrong? He's much more professional than u are, and u're really arguing this? C'mon dude, dont embarrass urself.

One scene, where the Avengers along with Wanda were having arguments and actually engaged in a fight, and u still call that a comedic scene for an excuse to lowball QS?? That scene is pure showing of Pietro's reflex-speed. The other scene, where the bullet came from the SIDE unexpectedly, in which scene QS wasnt at his fastest and we can clearly see he moved his arm and closed the same distance the bullet traveled to his arm at the same speed?? And how about Joss Whedon, the director of the film, who claimed QS to be as fast as a bullet??

Flash is highballed, and everyone knows that and even u at the base of ur brain, but u just wont to accept it.

i'm not repeating it again, Thor clearly evaded a laser and a regular gunshot, and slow the video down to see it happen more clearly.

Not repeating this one too, Ultron's laser = QS running speed = bullet speed

Mjolnir can travel faster than Supes at one time, in the Dark World where it is shown so clearly without any cut. And a Mjolnir throw is a Mjolnir throw, which caught a bunch of Frost Giants off guard with only a single throw of a reckless Thor. Hulk, as i've mentioned is arguably supersonic in terms of reaction speed with the jet pilot ejector seat feat.

My source is the wikipedia = a much more trusted source than ur logic ofc. Surface temperature 600 000 K. Gravitational field 200 times the Earth's. Eitri said "The full force of a STAR". Their attempt to move the rings arent relevant, as the only things relevant to the force is when u attempt to do the thing Thor did, because Eitri said so only when Thor attempted that part. THINK! Asgardians dont get sick. When Thor told Odin that Jane Foster was sick, Odin stated that she is mortal and illness is their defining traits, which means Asgardians dont. Cancer is laughably even a scratch to Thor.

Thor created the momentum u dumbass, why did he spin and throw the ship with a rope then? It's exactly what Rocket said, that it's scientifically not possible as Thor was in the vacuum of space and he only has a rope to throw the ship with enough momentum to move the gigantic frozen rings.

The Black Order couple ambushed them and Vision was pierced through the chest right at the beginning of it and Wanda was shot by Proxima with her spear. When Corvus attempted to get the Mind Stone out of Vision's head, Wanda saved him by blasting them off. Then she fought Proxima later on, and threw her and actually knock her down for awhile and saved Vision's ass again from Corvus. What the heck dude?

The Ultrons that were bulletproof? Proven. The Ultrons that were durable enough to bullrush through a building and the SHIELD Helicarrier's command board and tanked gunshots until Nick freakingly stabbed a sharp metal thingy on the damaged head? Yeah, knives arent stopping them as Hawkeye's regular arrow couldnt.

The surface temperature 600 000 K? Got it. The Stormbreaker compared to an iron?? Will never understand it. U can still see the heat colour on the blade of the Stormbreaker and it hurt Groot, and as comparisons go, it's like u're using a hot knife trying to cut a tree branch which should be done easily. But Groot's durability for even the metal of Stormbreaker forged from the heart of a neutron star.

Supes never launched anyone further than how even the Hulkbuster launched Hulk with strikes. Abomination kicked Hulk and Thanos punched him, two different types of attacks. I can send people flying with my kick easily, but i cant do so with a punch. Yeah, poor as if hurting Hulk with every single blow and broke apart parts of the new Iron Man's suit that can come out of a meteor crash fine? Yeah right, even Thor was desperately rushing to get a weapon powerful enough to kill Thanos in almost his whole journey in IW.

Iron Man 2 version of WM suit and even the AoU version are different. Doesnt change the fact WM destroys Cyborg.

As if with Peter's knowledge of the suit too? Ned and Peter are both remarkable students who are Decathlon winners (even without Peter). And the Spiderman suit isnt as technological as the Iron Man suits.

Groot and Diablo = Tanks

Diablo gets killed in seconds while Groot cant be taken down by anyone except Diablo who gets killed first. Yondu's Yaka Arrow whistle blitzed a whole squad of Sakaarans and even the Ravagers. And that same Yaka Arrow can reach the speed of Mach 5 based on GotG Vol. 2 scene where it gets fast enough that it burned. Deadshot wont know what's going on after Diablo dies.

Flash was calc to be 28.1 mph though. QS being 38.5 by u is still faster than that Flash's calc.

Thor alone beats Supes, as in the explanation i told in the other thread, Vision and Wanda spare WW mercy, Hulk slams Aquaman, QS cracks Flash's face with an accelerated punch, Captain beats Batman down and Iron Man oneshots Cyborg with his freaking double lasers.

GotG beats SS anytime, Enchantress' weakness is her heart, which is Yondu's signature move to pierce the heart. Groot being the unstoppable tank himself.

I havent even included the rest of the GotG and Hawkeye, BW, WM and Falcon.

Mcu stomps

Well game Theroy has bad math all the time and they're on what 10 million subs + film theory? I notice a lack of showing. I'm not going to believe something based off of your word considering you're downright refusing to show a link which makes me wonder the validity of your claim. Why not just show your evidence rather than just state someone you like says something.

Yes. from the side. A cut from back to front in indicative of being hit from the side.

Loading Video...

I literally did the math, showed you and explained how I was lowballing flash and you still think I'm high balling him?

No he didn't. nothing was even shot in his direction.

Again i have done the math whilst highballing it and shown that lasers in the MCu are not bullet spee.

Mjolnir hasn't. I'll do my own math later but from things I've read supes travels several hundred times the speed of sound when travelling from the indian ocean to metropolis.

Wikipedia isn't a valid source of information.

Knives have stopped them though so you can't say they wouldn't.

Do you have any idea how momentum works? The shhip had stopped long before the rings moved meaning it had no momentum therefore the ship was doing all the work.

I was using iron as an example. All metals have very low specific heat capacity because of their structure. They don't hold heat very well. You can do an experiment, heat a pan of water up to 100 degrees, tip the water into a second pan and see what stays hot the longest. The empty pan should cool down within ten minutes the water will stay hot for much longer even though the pan would be hotter than 100 and the water would be roughly 100. I would love to see you try to cut through a tree branch with a hot knife. It wouldn't do anything because wood doesn't melt it would just sear the wood. And of course it would hurt it's a newly forged piece of metal.

In what way? The IW version has little to no feats

Lol peters knowledge of the suit. peter was clueless about the suit he didn't know about anything until ned, Karen or tony told him.

because a decathlon winner is a good feat compared to someone who literally is a computer.

Lol lets go by artistic direction sating it travels at mach 5 because sparks whilst ignoring that it clearly doesn't travel anywhere near that speed.

Show me the math that puts him at 28. My working out had him over 200 whilst lowballing in a scene where he's in casual clothes so can't go as fast as he wants.

You're just ignoring everything. Supes and flash blitz everyone. deadshot can also take t literally every human character.

It doesn't matter hw many people you include they dstill get stomped