#1 Edited by Namiii (230 posts) - - Show Bio

(Xeno Goku is multiversal, so I thought he could maybe defeat Hades.)

Bloodlusted and morals off.

Takes place in Tokitoki. No prep or knowledge of each other.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

hades stomps.put demigra and you may have a match

#3 Posted by Namiii (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 said:

hades stomps.put demigra and you may have a match

Didn't Xeno Goku defeat Demigra?

#4 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@namiii: yeah but hades wins due to hax goku has no counter to while you know demigra is pretty hax.goku shouldn't be put in battles he has no hax resistence again

#5 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins, I don't buy into this hax works every time nlf and instant win rubbish, basing hax on the argument on whether it has been specifically resisted despite many types of hax have been resisted for the same reason is silly

#6 Posted by DeathHero61 (17408 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8:

basing hax on the argument on whether it has been specifically resisted despite many types of hax have been resisted for the same reason is silly

That makes no sense, if Goku specifically doesn't have a feat of resisting a certain type of attack, then you cannot say its a no limit fallacy. That's like me saying Jean Grey cannot Telepathically KO Krillin just because other people have resisted it. If Krillin has no TP resistance feats that he gets knocked out.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Goku can resist certain types of hax. Its not a NLF, its common sense.

#7 Edited by U_WOT_M8 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8:

basing hax on the argument on whether it has been specifically resisted despite many types of hax have been resisted for the same reason is silly

That makes no sense, if Goku specifically doesn't have a feat of resisting a certain type of attack, then you cannot say its a no limit fallacy. That's like me saying Jean Grey cannot Telepathically KO Krillin just because other people have resisted it. If Krillin has no TP resistance feats that he gets knocked out.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Goku can resist certain types of hax. Its not a NLF, its common sense.

So LT loses to Midora because he never shown hax resistance from Midora minority world or Gourmet luck

#8 Edited by DeathHero61 (17408 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8 said:
@deathhero61 said:

@u_wot_m8:

So LT loses to Midora because he never shown hax resistance from Midora minority world or Gourmet luck

Who's LT? And even then, a character wouldn't automatically lose because of that. If they have molecular manipulation resistance, or something similar they could resist Minority World, for example Silver Surfer would be able to resist Minority World. And hopefully you are familiar with his feats. Minority World is a type of hax which affects you on the atomic and molecular level. Silver Surfer would resist it because he has dealt with that type of powerset(obviously not the same thing, but in the same classification)

Gourmet Luck isn't something you resist, its probability manipulation, it controls the luck of the character, its pretty much a very very pseudo version of reality warping that is passive. If a character has overwhelming enough moves to wear out the gourmet luck, it would run out quicker. For example, Beerus would easily wear out Midora's gourmet luck with the extent of his attacks, and to my knowledge gourmet luck doesn't affect EVERYTHING in a fight.

Do you even read Toriko by any chance?

#10 Edited by DrunkHC (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Hades speedblitz and one shot

#11 Posted by SocaJunkie (4661 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's LT? And even then, a character wouldn't automatically lose because of that. If they have molecular manipulation resistance, or something similar they could resist Minority World, for example Silver Surfer would be able to resist Minority World. And hopefully you are familiar with his feats. Minority World is a type of hax which affects you on the atomic and molecular level. Silver Surfer would resist it because he has dealt with that type of powerset(obviously not the same thing, but in the same classification)

Gourmet Luck isn't something you resist, its probability manipulation, it controls the luck of the character, its pretty much a very very pseudo version of reality warping that is passive. If a character has overwhelming enough moves to wear out the gourmet luck, it would run out quicker. For example, Beerus would easily wear out Midora's gourmet luck with the extent of his attacks, and to my knowledge gourmet luck doesn't affect EVERYTHING in a fight.

LT=Living Tribunal. Silly comparison anyway.

#12 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Hades stomps

Avatar image for eternalsaiyan32
#13 Posted by EternalSaiyan32 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Xeno Goku is on multiveral tier level and is mftl+

#14 Edited by ElderElijah190 (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku curbs this wanked god.

#15 Edited by death2heretics (6279 posts) - - Show Bio

Make this Composite Goku and Composite Janemba. And you'll have a better match.

#16 Posted by Gojira2512 (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

Hades via Hax

#17 Posted by ValorKnight (7769 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
#18 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2378 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of goku is weaker than hades. However wait untill TOP is over and goku has ultra instinct mastered then we will see if he can win. As of right now it cant happen.

#19 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22089 posts) - - Show Bio

Hades demolishes any version of Goku whether that be through hax or raw attributes.

In fact, he stomps the DB verse.

#20 Posted by Namiii (230 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22089 posts) - - Show Bio

@namiii said:

@thedarkpaladin: ANY version of Goku? you haven't played shin budokai...

And what can Shin Budokai do that puts him above the likes of Hades?

#22 Posted by Dession_Viper (742 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of goku is weaker than hades. However wait untill TOP is over and goku has ultra instinct mastered then we will see if he can win. As of right now it cant happen.

Mastered Ultra Instinct won't be even above Whis, Hades solos DBS.

#23 Edited by Namiii (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Shin Budokai Janemba and Gogeta absolutely crush Hades... Janemba is multiversal, nigh-omnipresent, and has regen on par with Dark Schneider. SS Gogeta defeated him, and I think Goku would give him a lot of trouble as well.

#24 Posted by thegreatlordd (880 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Xeno Goku?

#25 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22089 posts) - - Show Bio

@namiii said:

@thedarkpaladin: Shin Budokai Janemba and Gogeta absolutely crush Hades... Janemba is multiversal, nigh-omnipresent, and has regen on par with Dark Schneider. SS Gogeta defeated him, and I think Goku would give him a lot of trouble as well.

Again, I'm asking you for feats for Goku or even Gogeta and Janemba for that matter. Being mult-universal isn't going to cut it when Hades himself fits that bill - even creating an endless realm known as Elysium. What you think is of no relevance to me. Proof or no dice.

#26 Posted by Namiii (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: https://gfycat.com/WelllitCandidDiplodocus

https://i.imgur.com/NGu7E6w.png

https://i.imgur.com/GaTEvSD.png

https://i.imgur.com/NyK6sxW.png

https://i.imgur.com/wNKStxp.png

https://i.imgur.com/k6adS2v.jpg

https://gfycat.com/WickedAlienatedCaterpillar

https://i.imgur.com/lsTQqDX.png

https://i.imgur.com/x4kylPb.png

unfortunately this is all I could find because most let's plays use arcade mode, etc. but i'm gonna try to find more tomorrow

But basically Hades can try to kill him all day long because Janemba will just resurrect and eventually possess him

#27 Posted by Jman88933 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku gets sliced with Hade's Sword and dies.

#28 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22089 posts) - - Show Bio

@namiii: So, what I've gathered from those links is that Janemba's presence or power(?) was warping Heaven, Hell and connecting different spaces together, right? That's a pretty good feat, but I don't think it's enough to secure a victory against Hades. Here are some of his abilities and feats:

Hades:

-Created the Super Dimensional Space which consists of billions upon billions of galaxies, along with an endless realm known as Elysium and maintained these realms' existence through his own power

-Effortlessly blitzed 5 God Knights who have MFTL+ feats in much weaker forms, such as crossing the Super Dimensional Space in minutes (timeframe confirmed by the fact that the eclipse had not yet plunged the Earth into Darkness, which Hades said would take mintues before they traversed this distance). This extends to combat as well, since Seiya reacted to Thanatos' attacks that crossed the light-years of the Super Dimensional Space in almost no time at all and is far superior in every way to Gold Knights who shit on the entire DB verse speed wise

-Can take a combined attack from 5 God Knights and remain standing, which also means he has some immunity to atomic destruction.

-Aligned all of the planets in our solar system with his TK (this feat was accomplished very casually from another realm)

-Remains alive as an abstract being and can possess a body of his choosing, as he did to Andromeda Shun

-Able to manipulate life and death--caused everything in his domain, except Pandora, to die as a mere child, including people, animals and plants

-Can teleport himself and other people/objects

-Can create an invisible sword of pure hatred that cannot be pulled out by ordinary means and will cause the target to slip into a comatose state and although Seiya did manage to recover from this, it was revealed in Episode G: Assasin that he was never the same afterwards:

-Is able to repel attacks from non-divine beings

But basically Hades can try to kill him all day long because Janemba will just resurrect and eventually possess him

That would merely grant him the ability to resurrect on his own accord if Hades decided to take away his life as he did to the residents of Castle Heinstein, however Hades can effectively remove Janemba from the cycle of creation, i.e., existence which will prevent him from ever reconstituting himself in this plane of existence again:

-Has displayed void manipulation and existence erasure by sending Pegasus' soul to the World of Emptiness, which exists outside of the cycle of recreation

#29 Posted by Jman88933 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@namiii: "But basically Hades can try to kill him all day long because Janemba will just resurrect and eventually possess him"

If only Hades didn't have a sword that removes individuals from the plane of existence with the slightest form of contact.

#30 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8 said:
@deathhero61 said:

@u_wot_m8:

You are doing the same thing I done, Ki works on an atomic level and weaker attacks do nothing on stronger foes, so I can just assume the same thing as you are doing now

I read Toriko, I know what the abilities are, gourmet is limited based on the range of the attack, plus it runs out within time. Minority wor

#31 Posted by Namiii (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@jman88933: Janemba needs to be killed on all planes of Universe 7

#32 Edited by JOVIOLMA (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that Xeno Goku is multiversal in some forums is that right ?

#33 Posted by Emanresu_20 (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Hades stomps

#34 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins. Xeno Goku is multiversal for some reason. Multiversal DC and Durability > Hades Hax

#35 Posted by JOVIOLMA (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins. Xeno Goku is multiversal for some reason. Multiversal DC and Durability > Hades Hax

No, Hades have lots of techniques that Goku can't counter, not to mention his speed that is above everyone in DB verse.

Hades

Created the Super Dimensional Space which consists of billions upon billions of galaxies, along with an endless realm known as Elysium(https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111251022/6319429-capture35gw4grqe.jpg) and maintained these realms' existence through his own power

-Effortlessly blitzed 5 God Knights who have MFTL+ feats in much weaker forms, such as crossing the Super Dimensional Space in minutes (timeframe confirmed by the fact that the eclipse had not yet plunged the Earth into Darkness, which Hades said would take minutes before they traversed this distance). This extends to combat as well, since Seiya reacted to Thanatos' attacks that crossed the light-years of the Super Dimensional Space, The Elysium, the Hell and the Normal Universe in almost no time at all and is far superior in every way to Gold Knights. Managing to splinter multiple God Cloths is a quite the impressive feat because the inferior Gold Cloths are capable of surviving an attack with the power of the Big Bangwithout sustaining any damage at all as we see when Virgo Shaka took one at point blank range, yet we find out later that his Cloth still in tact. Further evidence is for this is Shura's statement of the Gold Cloths having never been destroyed once prior to Hades' vassal Thanatos one-shotting them

-Can take a combined attack from 5 God Knights and remain standing, which also means he has some immunity to atomic destruction.

-Aligned all of the planets in our solar system with his TK (this feat was accomplished very casually from another realm)

-Remains alive as an abstract being and can possess a body of his choosing, as he did to Andromeda Shun

-Able to manipulate life and death to some extent--caused everything in his domain, except Pandora, to die as a mere child, including people, animals and plants and resurrected multiple Gold Knights for a 24 hour period to do his bidding

-Can teleport himself and other people/objects

-Can create an invisible sword of pure hatred that cannot be pulled out by ordinary means and will cause the target to slip into a comatose state and although Seiya did manage to recover from this, it was revealed in Episode G: Assasin that he was never the same afterwards:

-Is able to repel attacks from non-divine beings

-Has displayed void manipulation and existence erasure by sending Pegasus' soul to the World of Emptiness, which exists outside of the cycle of recreation

#36 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: that’s cool but goku has fought demigra who has more hax then hades and he is multiversal. DBH goku is even stronger than that. Like I said Multiversal Durability > Hades Hax.

Speed is irrelevant because top tier Xenoverse and DBH characters transcend time and I’m not talking hyperbole like jiren. They can exist outside of time and fight in places with no time or space which requires infinite speed

#37 Edited by JOVIOLMA (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo said:

@joviolma: that’s cool but goku has fought demigra who has more hax then hades and he is multiversal.

Goku can't harm Hades due the Divine Ichor, Only Olympic Gods and someone with Olympic Cosmo possess this

DBH goku is even stronger than that. Like I said Multiversal Durability > Hades Hax.

Hades is above Infinite Power, he can sustain 3 Universes with a mere thought and please, prove to me with scans and feats that they are above Hades in any category, like Speed, Hax, DC considering that Saint Seiya's Multiverse is filled with an Infinite Quantity of Universes and Possibilities.

Individuals vastly weaker than Hades can destroy the atoms of their foes.

Hades uses his Cosmo to bust Goku's atoms, bypass his durability with the Sword of Hades if he doesn't just obliterate Goku's body first.

in saint seiya the characters manipulate the matter ignoring the resistance, with the manipulation of very high level souls of Hades along with the manipulation of matter, it is perfectly possible to circumvent the resistance of goku

Goku have absolutely no resistance against Void Manipulation.

Speed is irrelevant because top tier Xenoverse and DBH characters transcend time and I’m not talking hyperbole like jiren. They can exist outside of time and fight in places with no time or space which requires infinite speed

Scans needed please, And I don't see how this is comparable to weaker characters than Hades reacting against blasts that can cross A Infinite Sized Dimension, a Universal Dimension, Another Universe(Hell) and the Real Universe in like 3 seconds casually.

And you know that Infinite Speed is move in ''0'' time right ?

And as far as I know, the idea of Demigra having Infinite Speed was refused even by VSbattle

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:375329

Even though that they wank DB pretty a lot.

#38 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22089 posts) - - Show Bio

Hades still wipes the floor with him.

#39 Edited by ThiccMelonBoy (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Hades takes a fat dump on DB

#40 Edited by ArcReactor (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Xeno Goku wipes Hades off the existence. He is Multiversal and faster than Hades. He can also outhax him.

He is also known as God of all Goku's there are or Goku of all Gokus and has immense knowledge (Even science) and power throughout his battles in different times.

I will copy this from a user on the vine who already showed how powerful and haxed Xeno Goku is.

For those who don't know how Xeno Goku looks or what he is capable of. Let's just say this Guy won't even need to go Super Saiyan Here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was stronger than Giant Demigra and Demigra Makyouka who he defeated in his base and SSJ form. This same Demigra at this level was destroying Entire DBH Multiverse (Infinite). And the real world (a higher dimension also).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Translations
Translations

After this Xeno Goku defeated Chamel who had all of Demigra's powers. His mere presence alone was collapsing the Multiverse and Beat's world. Not to mention he fought Final Form Mira with SSJ4 and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is more powerful than Super Saiyan 4.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Demigra's Mind Manipulation and even his Magic failed against Xeno Goku and he resisted it. Also, he has shown Time Manipulation and Time Resistance. He was able to create a dimension where time is slow, including Resisting Existence Erasure and Using Hakai and Soul Manipulation as well as he survived attacks from Shroom that targeted his soul.

Some of his most OP abilities inside from the game.

• Light Slash: An attack made of "Temporal" light, it is able to negate the Immortality and Regeneration of Time Breaker Zamasu (Who has Mid-Godly and Type 8). Another side-effect is the ability to Paradox someone out of existence; erasing their past.
  • Void 6th Sense: An ability he mysteriously gained one day; it allows Goku to see next moves of his opponent even if there's no future to look at, get a general grasp of his opponent's moves and sense people across impossible barriers under normal conditions.
  • Ultimate Mirror: An extremely advanced Godly-Ki Technique utilized by Whis. After several grueling millennia in a more advanced version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku is able to attain this ability. This technique has the ultimate ability to reflect most attacks; Physical, Ki-Based, Reality-Based, Soul-Based, Time-Based, Void-Based, Intangible or Non-Corporeal, and much more with the only known attacks to bypass this being the Hakai of Gods of Destruction. This technique was apparently made by the Grand Priest.
  • Godly Destructo Disc: An enhanced version with Godly Ki. This version of the attack warps reality itself in order to cut through the enemy with absolute surety. This attack is even more lethal when used in the void; coating itself with void energies and granting it existence erasing properties able to harm even Concepts.
  • Photonic Power Pole: Goku is able to manipulate space itself in order to enhance his Power Pole. As the power pole is completely and utterly indestructible even at his range of Power, he's able to enhance it to supernatural feats. By applying dangerous "God Photons" onto it, Goku is able to produce a "Blade" of energy from the Pole and slice through any and all things. This has been shown to be able to seriously harm the concept of Death; almost erasing it before King Kai told him to cease (Genesis Beerus later got annoyed at Death and erased it anyways).
  • Advanced Instant Transmission: Due to long-time usage of Instant Transmission, Goku has gained an extreme mastery of this ability. Able to be used without any hand gestures and only requiring that Goku knows where he wants to go. This is able to be used in order to traverse through time when used in conjunction with the 6th Sense.
  • Hakai: A technique learned from Whis and Beerus, Goku is the only mortal to get as close to as the real deal as possible. Although with a Charge-Up Time of 5 seconds, this technique is just as effective as a real Full-On God of Destruction's version
  • Divine Mafuuba: An advanced version of the regular Mafuuba, Goku is able to seal anything inside its very own "Locked" Pocket Dimension. The only time it was used, it was able to completely and utterly seal away a Time Breaker Alternate-Universe Xeno Goku permanently despite his non-corporeality. This ability is also the only known move to get Genesis Beerus to talk about a mortal seriously.

Hades has absolutely no resistance to any of this. Not to mention this Goku also has spatial and time manipulation all together.

Xeno Goku has even shown MFTL+++ Combat speed (Speed Blitz'd Fu and Time Breaker Limit-Break Jiren before they can react; The same Jiren that was able to leap from one side of the universe to the other in an unfathomably small amount of time, Kept up with a more Serious Genesis Beerus; Moved so fast in his spar with Beerus that Xeno Bulma's machines, which previously easily kept up with the speeds they fought with, was completely unable to get one planck instant of data), Multiversal level Strength and Destructive Capacity and Resistance to one of the most OP haxes.

Remember the Goku above time joke from DBS' Episode with Hit? Well this time its real with Xeno Goku as he is truly above the concept of time where he is a 4th Dimensional being.

Hades can't win. He gets one shotted instead, its not even a match. If you still think Hades has a chance despite this being a mismatch in Xeno Goku's favour. I don't know what exactly you are debating. Hades would be a statue and Helpless. This version of Goku would one shot even entire DBS with his pinkie Including Grand Priest, Zeno and Angels.

This Goku once used Kaioken times 10 Million on top of his already OP state and surpassed concepts themselves in the fight with Demigra.

Let's not even get into Mastered Ultra Instinct Xeno Goku or even the version who fought Final Form Mira.

No Caption Provided

#41 Edited by JOVIOLMA (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcreactor said:

Xeno Goku wipes Hades off the existence. He is Multiversal and faster than Hades. He can also outhax him.

Based in your number of posts, you are probably some alt though, so let's see what you have :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was stronger than Giant Demigra and Demigra Makyouka who he defeated in his base and SSJ form. This same Demigra at this level was destroying Entire DBH Multiverse (Infinite). And the real world (a higher dimension also).

Infinite Universes ? LOL, I remember one patrol saying that History CAN take a infinite number of paths, not that that the history itself is made by a Infinite amount of Universes, actually, you first will need to provide the context behind everything for example:

How Demigra was doing that

What he was using to doing that

And if he is so powerful like you said, then why he need to hide just to survive being destroyed when that timeline was about to be blow up, just like @cerberus369616 said in another thread ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Translations
Translations

After this Xeno Goku defeated Chamel who had all of Demigra's powers. His mere presence alone was collapsing the Multiverse and Beat's world. Not to mention he fought Final Form Mira with SSJ4 and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is more powerful than Super Saiyan 4.

Well, that's nice and all but where was even stated that his PRESENCE, was collapsing the Multiverse, actually, how this even put him in the same level as Hades how absorbed Cronus ? Cronus was glitching and erasing Time and before that threatened to destroy the entire existence without exceptions, like Next Dimension claimed, SS Verse have a Endless amount of worlds, that's not even counting statements from characters like Shura confirming the existence of Parallel universes and Okada(Episode G Assassin Writter) saying that he believe that SS Verse have Multiple MULTIVERSES:

星矢のマルチバースは沢山あっていいのではないかと個人的には思っています。作られたユニバースにはそれぞれに支配する者がいるのでしょう。それを決めるのは新たなユニバースを生んだ作家やファンの方々であればいいなと思います。"

"Personally I think that there are many multiverse of Seiya. There is a person who dominates each universe that was made. I think that it would be good if writers and fans who gave birth to a new universe decide it."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Demigra's Mind Manipulation and even his Magic failed against Xeno Goku and he resisted it. Also, he has shown Time Manipulation and Time Resistance. He was able to create a dimension where time is slow, including Resisting Existence Erasure and Using Hakai and Soul Manipulation as well as he survived attacks from Shroom that targeted his soul.

Some of his most OP abilities inside from the game. I got this data from an external site in which most of the abilities I already knew but wasn't aware he had Ultimate Mirror.

• Light Slash: An attack made of "Temporal" light, it is able to negate the Immortality and Regeneration of Time Breaker Zamasu (Who has Mid-Godly and Type 8). Another side-effect is the ability to Paradox someone out of existence; erasing their past.
  • Void 6th Sense: An ability he mysteriously gained one day; it allows Goku to see next moves of his opponent even if there's no future to look at, get a general grasp of his opponent's moves and sense people across impossible barriers under normal conditions.
  • Ultimate Mirror: An extremely advanced Godly-Ki Technique utilized by Whis. After several grueling millennia in a more advanced version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku is able to attain this ability. This technique has the ultimate ability to reflect most attacks; Physical, Ki-Based, Reality-Based, Soul-Based, Time-Based, Void-Based, Intangible or Non-Corporeal, and much more with the only known attacks to bypass this being the Hakai of Gods of Destruction. This technique was apparently made by the Grand Priest.
  • Godly Destructo Disc: An enhanced version with Godly Ki. This version of the attack warps reality itself in order to cut through the enemy with absolute surety. This attack is even more lethal when used in the void; coating itself with void energies and granting it existence erasing properties able to harm even Concepts.
  • Photonic Power Pole: Goku is able to manipulate space itself in order to enhance his Power Pole. As the power pole is completely and utterly indestructible even at his range of Power, he's able to enhance it to supernatural feats. By applying dangerous "God Photons" onto it, Goku is able to produce a "Blade" of energy from the Pole and slice through any and all things. This has been shown to be able to seriously harm the concept of Death; almost erasing it before King Kai told him to cease (Genesis Beerus later got annoyed at Death and erased it anyways).
  • Advanced Instant Transmission: Due to long-time usage of Instant Transmission, Goku has gained an extreme mastery of this ability. Able to be used without any hand gestures and only requiring that Goku knows where he wants to go. This is able to be used in order to traverse through time when used in conjunction with the 6th Sense.
  • Hakai: A technique learned from Whis and Beerus, Goku is the only mortal to get as close to as the real deal as possible. Although with a Charge-Up Time of 5 seconds, this technique is just as effective as a real Full-On God of Destruction's version
  • Divine Mafuuba: An advanced version of the regular Mafuuba, Goku is able to seal anything inside its very own "Locked" Pocket Dimension. The only time it was used, it was able to completely and utterly seal away a Time Breaker Alternate-Universe Xeno Goku permanently despite his non-corporeality. This ability is also the only known move to get Genesis Beerus to talk about a mortal seriously.

So many haxs, to be honest if this is really Real, that Goku would stomp all of DBS verse, but, I need scans to really see if all of this happen or is just headcanon to look more impressive though, since makes no sense that Goku get beat by Main Timeline Goku which is barely Universal :P

Has shown MFTL+++ Combat speed (Speed Blitz'd Fu and Time Breaker Limit-Break Jiren before they can react; The same Jiren that was able to leap from one side of the universe to the other in an unfathomably small amount of time, Kept up with a more Serious Genesis Beerus; Moved so fast in his spar with Beerus that Xeno Bulma's machines, which previously easily kept up with the speeds they fought with, was completely unable to get one planck instant of data), Multiversal level Strength and Destructive Capacity and Resistance to one of the most OP haxes.

Agree with him Being MFTL ++ though :)

Which evidence you have to say that he is Multiversal ? Actually according to one of the users, Demigra was destroying time via external effects

Remember the Goku above time joke from DBS' Episode with Hit? Well this time its real with Xeno Goku as he is truly above the concept of time where he is a 4th Dimensional being.

Yeah, since Hades absorbing Cronus which can manipulate Multiple Timelines(remember about just one universe possessing Infinite Worlds inside it ?) He is above Time as well, actually Gods are said to be above the dimension of humans multiple times, and when was said that Goku is above time ? Just because he defeated someone how control space time he is 4D ?

Hades can't win. He gets one shotted instead, its not even a match. If you still think Hades has a chance despite this being a mismatch in Xeno Goku's favour. I don't know what exactly you are debating. Hades would be a statue and Helpless. This version of Goku would one shot even entire DBS with his pinkie Including Grand Priest, Zeno and Angels.

I don't know what you mean though, Hades literally outclass Goku in Speed, Durability, Hax, and DC, actually where are all the scans to every single hax that you posted so far and their context ?

Actually every single Hax that you posted so far is from this wiki:

http://fcoc-vs-battles.wikia.com/wiki/Xeno_Goku_(Dragon_Ball_Genesis)

How this even have value to being with ?

#42 Edited by ArcReactor (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@arcreactor said:

Based in your number of posts, you are probably some alt though, so let's see what you have :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Infinite Universes ? LOL, I remember one patrol saying that History CAN take a infinite number of paths, not that that the history itself is made by a Infinite amount of Universes, actually, you first will need to provide the context behind everything for example:

And if he is so powerful like you said, then why he need to hide just to survive being destroyed when that timeline was about to be blow up, just like @cerberus369616 said in another thread ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Translations
Translations

Well, that's nice and all but where was even stated that his PRESENCE, was collapsing the Multiverse, actually, how this even put him in the same level as Hades how absorbed Cronus ? Cronus was glitching and erasing Time and before that threatened to destroy the entire existence without exceptions, like Next Dimension claimed, SS Verse have a Endless amount of worlds, that's not even counting statements from characters like Shura confirming the existence of Parallel universes and Okada(Episode G Assassin Writter) saying that he believe that SS Verse have Multiple MULTIVERSES:

星矢のマルチバースは沢山あっていいのではないかと個人的には思っています。作られたユニバースにはそれぞれに支配する者がいるのでしょう。それを決めるのは新たなユニバースを生んだ作家やファンの方々であればいいなと思います。"

"Personally I think that there are many multiverse of Seiya. There is a person who dominates each universe that was made. I think that it would be good if writers and fans who gave birth to a new universe decide it."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Some of his most OP abilities inside from the game. I got this data from an external site in which most of the abilities I already knew but wasn't aware he had Ultimate Mirror.

So many haxs, to be honest if this is really Real, that Goku would stomp all of DBS verse, but, I need scans to really see if all of this happen or is just headcanon to look more impressive though, since makes no sense that Goku get beat by Main Timeline Goku which is barely Universal :P

Has shown MFTL+++ Combat speed (Speed Blitz'd Fu and Time Breaker Limit-Break Jiren before they can react; The same Jiren that was able to leap from one side of the universe to the other in an unfathomably small amount of time, Kept up with a more Serious Genesis Beerus; Moved so fast in his spar with Beerus that Xeno Bulma's machines, which previously easily kept up with the speeds they fought with, was completely unable to get one planck instant of data), Multiversal level Strength and Destructive Capacity and Resistance to one of the most OP haxes.

Which evidence you have to say that he is Multiversal ? Actually according to one of the users, Demigra was destroying time via external effects

Yeah, since Hades absorbing Cronus which can manipulate Multiple Timelines(remember about just one universe possessing Infinite Worlds inside it ?) He is above Time as well, actually Gods are said to be above the dimension of humans multiple times, and when was said that Goku is above time ? Just because he defeated someone how control space time he is 4D ?

I don't know what you mean though, Hades literally outclass Goku in Speed, Durability, Hax, and DC, actually where are all the scans to every single hax that you posted so far and their context ?

All of you showed is massively inferior to this Goku and contexting what other users said is meaningless.

Blitz Goku? Lmao you are showing your bias now. Xeno Goku's fight with Time Breaker and Limit Breaker Jiren who went through entire Universe in just few seconds and Genesis Beerus who he fought where even Bulma couldn't record plank instant of it. They have shown Flash level of stuff which Hades isn't close to being.

Base Xeno Goku already stomps all of DBS verse and its already stated the given data is from external site which you can find even in the manga or the game. Second of all, Xeno Goku blitzes and outright stomps Hades in Strength and DC or even Hax. He has fought far more powerful and haxed characters than Hades which is shown and stated.

Hades would be lucky to event dent Base Xeno Goku. Just accept it :) I have seen how you defend Saint verse on every post but not this time.

Here is little Video of his history. Don't try to compare him to DBSMUI Goku or anyone as they are fodder to him . He never even needed to go Super Saiyan in his battles up until Demigra and Mira.

Xeno Goku scales to Chronoa and higher after he absorbed the Toki-Toki himself (a bird that lays eggs that contain all the time that will exist for every universe). He also scales from Bardock (Time breaker variant) in Xenoverse he was destroying timelines in his fight with Mira physically with his punches alone (This was a Mira that was much weaker since he absorbed Toki-Toki egg and not the bird itself).Xeno Goku literally 1 shotted ever single person mentioned here while they were amped up even further. Nothing of this was chain reaction or anything like people like to downplay the feats.

Loading Video...

#43 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: if we are being fair someone who can already destroy million amount of universes should be able to destroya n infinite amount as well because at this point the concept of infinite as we know it is irrelevant.since the universe is already infinite for example.since he can destroy a universe that is infinite.and he also destroy millions of universes.its not that hard to see him capable of destroying an infinite amount of universes.and also am refering to demigra.i am not saying demigra can or cannot do what he posted since the feat is a bit vague.there needs to be more context to it.

#44 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@arcreactor said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Translations
Translations

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All of you showed is massively inferior to this Goku and contexting what other users said is meaningless.

Blitz Goku? Lmao you are showing your bias now. Xeno Goku's fight with Time Breaker and Limit Breaker Jiren who went through entire Universe in just few seconds and Genesis Beerus who he fought where even Bulma couldn't record plank instant of it. They have shown Flash level of stuff which Hades isn't close to being.

Base Xeno Goku already stomps all of DBS verse and its already stated the given data is from external site which you can find even in the manga or the game. Second of all, Xeno Goku blitzes and outright stomps Hades in Strength and DC or even Hax. He has fought far more powerful and haxed characters than Hades which is shown and stated.

Hades would be lucky to event dent Base Xeno Goku. Just accept it :) I have seen how you defend Saint verse on every post but not this time.

i think he wants to see some scans of their hax and speed feats.............

#45 Posted by ArcReactor (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122: Its hard to find most of them but I posted a video.

#46 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122: Its hard to find most of them but I posted a video.

try to find the speed feats

#47 Edited by JOVIOLMA (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcreactor said:

Actually every single statement and feat from Hades literally proves that he would sh'tstomps that Goku, since you haven't answer my question, how can I trust that any of those hax are even real or in the game to being with ? Hades absorbing a Multiversal God that was glitching and erasing time, Countless Possibilities(Future) created by humans choices, Endless worlds, Past, and Present sounds more impressive because unlike Demigra, this was mentioned multiple times by Cronus.

Base Xeno Goku already stomps all of DBS verse and its already stated the given data is from external site which you can find even in the manga or the game.

I would agree if you manage to provide any real feat with REAL context proving everything claimed here so far, where can I find his hax, feats, abilities, or speed to being with ? a link would be useful.

Second of all, Xeno Goku blitzes and outright stomps Hades in Strength and DC or even Hax. He has fought far more powerful and haxed characters than Hades which is shown and stated.

Blitz Hades ? LOL, dear kid, even VSbattles that wank the hell out of DB said that Hades would speedblitz Goku and easily kill him, actually what kind of REAL hax, did Demigra even have to put him above Hades, actually, did Demigra even used that Hax against XG ?

DC- Hades(Absorbed Cronus, logically should be able to do the same as him, already send Seiya's soul to an dimension where the concept of time don't exist)

Speed- Fodders to Hades surpass the Speed of the Initial Expansion of the Universe burning their cosmo, even thought that they don't have power for more than 1 blow, the speed is so fast that can cross the Whole Universe in exactly 0.01 seconds, you will need to provide me any feat from XG even getting close to this.

Strength- Unknown, Fodders to Hades lifted Babreus Talanton which was said to be heavier than Countless Stars, About Goku, well like another user posted in another thread, he was defeated by SSB Goku :P

Strange :P, the only way you could possible know this would be if you were stalking me earlier, or you an Alt ... TheDeathStar? Actually, to say that I only defend Saint Seiya is a very big accusation to be honest, considering that I have already admitted that Saint Seiya characters would lose to others I had little knowledge of, but at least different from you (TheDeathStar) they proved their arguments with scans.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/featherine-augustus-aurora-vs-yog-sothoth-1933139/#11

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/pegasus-seiya-vs-the-shrike-1940089/#forum_message_1940089

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/12-gold-saints-run-a-broken-gauntlet-1943429/#3

So maybe when you manage to prove Xeno Goku feats with real context instead of Coping Wikias headcanons, I might admit that Hades would lose.

#48 Posted by JOVIOLMA (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 said:

@joviolma: if we are being fair someone who can already destroy million amount of universes should be able to destroya n infinite amount as well because at this point the concept of infinite as we know it is irrelevant.since the universe is already infinite for example.since he can destroy a universe that is infinite.and he also destroy millions of universes.its not that hard to see him capable of destroying an infinite amount of universes.and also am refering to demigra.i am not saying demigra can or cannot do what he posted since the feat is a bit vague.there needs to be more context to it.

D4fuq ? How destroy 1.000.000 Verses automatically makes you being able to destroy Infinite Amount of Universes.

Infinite >>>>.Every Single Number that humans beings can write.

Pi have more than 1.000.000 Digits, that means that possess a end , so is affected by the concept of finite.

Well about Infinite Universe this is debatable, most theories claim that the Universe is finite and possess only Billions of Light Years.

#49 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22089 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still very skeptical about scaling Xeno Goku's DC from Demigra, considering he was supposedly only threatening to destroy the multiverse via destruction of some scroll (at least from what I've been reading). Copy pasting your arguments from VS. Battle Wiki threads is...cute and all, but when there aren't any solid feats being presented to back up the notion of Goku or Demigra having multiversal power that is applicable through actual combat, it falls flat pretty quickly.

Until someone manages to show feats, I'll assume Hades passively sunders Goku's senses and leaves him drolling on the floor as a human vegetable.

#50 Posted by JOVIOLMA (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still very skeptical about scaling Xeno Goku's DC from Demigra, considering he was supposedly only threatening to destroy the multiverse via destruction of some scroll (at least from what I've been reading). Copy pasting your arguments from VS. Battle Wiki threads is...cute and all, but when there aren't any solid feats being presented to back up the notion of Goku or Demigra having multiversal power that is applicable through actual combat, it falls flat pretty quickly.

Until someone manages to show feats, I'll assume Hades passively sunders Goku's senses and leaves him drolling on the floor as a human vegetable.

Wasn't from VSbattles though, using VSbattles as a source would automatically grant Hades a victory since VSbattles said that Hades > SSJ4 Xeno Goku, he copy pasted from this: